Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mitchell know this voice and he turn himself as he protect Gia. «She not yours anymore after you poison Howie and I adopt her when I marry him», said Mitchell to Daniel.
"Howie was poisoned? Is he all right?" he asked with acceptance upon hearing these words
«Yes and I know it’s you who do it because you want him and Gia back to you. You cannot accept that he doesn’t love you anymore», answered Mitchell.
"I love Howie, but I wouldn't poison him! He's too beautiful to die" he said angrily "What do you know, you don't even have a child with him"
«He is pregnant with my child right now! If you didn’t do it, who is it?!» Ask Mitchell as he look at Daniel.
"I don't know, but don't suspect me..." he said, and then walked over to him "I want to see Gia..."
He show him Gia quickly as he continue to protect her. «If you didn’t do it you are gonna come with me to the clinic», add Mitchell.
"Are you inviting me to the clinic? Why?" he asks him surprised
«Because I think you said the true so I’m gonna need your help to find who want to hurt him», answered Mitchell.
"Aren't you afraid I'll try to seduce him?" he asked him with a raised eyebrow
«Maybe I’m gonna use you as a slave», answered Mitchell with a smile.
"I'm not submissive, idiot doctor..." he said and walked away offended
«You can become one maybe you can like it», said Mitchell as he continue to smile.
"What if I lied to you and it was me who poisoned Howie?" he asked, smiling mischievously
«I don’t think you lie and I can show you how good I can make you feel», answered Mitchell sincerely.
"Can you hear yourself? Are you Howie's husband, and you offer me such things? You're fucking!" he said and ran out.
Mitchell wait for him to calm down and make him come to him to prove him.
Howie was waiting in the clinic for his husband. He was lying under the apparatus and bedding looking at the work of doctors
Mitchell come back to the clinic with Gia and Daniel.
Howie at the sight of his former partner started breathing heavily "Why is he here?"