Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
«Of course we can go to the playground princess », answered Mitchell with a smile. Gia was his daughter, even if he is not her biological father.
"You're the best daddy!" she says cheerfully and then, dressed in her jacket, walks with him by the hand outside where there is a small playground
«We are really need to buy a more big playground for you. What do you think Gia? » Ask Mitchell to his daughter.
"I prefer the dog... Or a brother or sister. My friends have one or the other, and sometimes both," she said, puffing her cheeks sweetly
«You are gonna a brother or a sister baby because mommy have a baby in her belly », said Mitchell to his daughter very gently.
"Baby?" she asked, and then began to squeal happily, jumping high at Mitchell's feet
«Yes a baby », answered Mitchell as he take his daughter in his arms with a smile.
"Is that why mommy is sleeping? Because she has a baby in her belly?" asks Mitchell, looking him in the eye
«No baby, mommy is sick and the doctor does tests to find out why», answered Mitchell to his daughter.
"Are they going to cure Mom?" she asked walking with him to the swing. Gia sat down with an effortful stubbornness of her own and looked to Mitchell to swing her
«Yes mommy gonna be okay», answered Mitchell as he push gently his daughter on the swing with a smile.
"That's good! I have a play coming up in the nursery and I would like you to come along," she said happily
«Of course baby! Daddy gonna be there to see your play! Do you want to talk to me about it?» Ask Mitchell as he promises to his daughter with proud.
"I play the butterfly! I need to sew or buy a costume. Will you help me daddy?" she asked, looking at him
«Of course baby, you are gonna be the most beautiful butterfly! Daddy know exactly where to buy your costume», answered Mitchell as he look at his daughter with a big smile.
"Shall we go buy a costume together? Mom says you have good taste dad!" she said laughing cheerfully at him
«Yes we are going to do shopping together baby!» Answered Mitchell as he nods his head for his daughter. «Do you want to go to eat ice cream as the same time?» Ask Mitchell with love.
"Ice cream!" she squealed happily. She loved ice cream. "But mom won't agree..." she said, knowing that Howie doesn't let her eat much sweet
«Mommy want you to be happy baby. What flavor do you want?» Ask Mitchell as he kneel down in front of his daughter to look at her with love.
"Vanilla..." she said smiling slightly at him "That will be our secret Dad?"