Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
《Would you want to marry someone who raped you after all this time? 》 he asks angrily
«No I won’t », answered Daniel sincerely.
《Well...》 he says and turns his head the other way
Daniel place back the collar in the box and close it. Daniel look at Howie after that.
《Did you think that I would throw myself around your neck and undress you?"》 he asked and then threw him a painful look
«No, but I don’t want my boss take you away from me », answered Daniel as he look at him.
Howie looks at him indifferently.
《Why are you worried about me? Or do you care about free sex? 》
«because I love you and I want you to be with wife », answered Daniel.
Howie didn't see it coming. The guard himself is in shock, just now he didn't say anything about love.
《Are you in love?》 he asked
«Yes», confess Daniel to Howie. After that, he look at the guard.
Howie looks a little less threatening.
《I can't forgive you for this so soon... We're going to have a baby. Let's focus on that》
Daniel nods his head in understand for Howie.

«You are here since the beginning, do you want to become a slave?» Ask Daniel to the guard.
(He asked the guard if he wanted to be a slave?)
(Yes)
The guard looks at him as if he's a ufudo.
《Did you get sick?"》 he asked and left them alone. Howie laughed. 《Are you determined to own a slave? I am from your point of view》
«No I know he gonna leave as soon as said that», answered Daniel as he laugh and kiss Howie gently.
Howie looks at him and punches him in the chest. 《Small steps... Idiot》 blusters and looks at the collar he wanted to give him 《I'm going to be married in the future then give me a ring in the future and not this》
Daniel laugh more and nods his head. «You are gonna have your ring I promises you», said Daniel as he look at him.
Howie smiles gently for the first time and then sits on his lap. 《You're handsome, but a little silly...》
Daniel hug him gently as he keep him on his lap. «Would you like I give you pleasure love?» Ask Daniel gently.