Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mitchell caress gently Howie naked body and open his legs. «You are beautiful my love», add Mitchell as he push gently in Howie.
Howie gasps and grabs Mitchell by the neck "I... I love you very much too" he says and then looks at his belly "We are going to be a real family now"
«Yes we are a real family and I love you with all my heart», said Mitchell as he massage Howie belly.
"Gia will be a big sister..." said with a small smile and looked tenderly at his husband "I want you to manage my pregnancy..."
«Of course love I’m gonna take care of your pregnancy you don’t have to worry about that», promises Mitchell.
Howie kisses his cheek tenderly "I trust you.... Husband" he says and begins to move his hips slightly himself, moaning into his ear
Mitchell push very gently into his wife as he smile as he hear Howie moans for him.
Howie cum on stomach after a few minutes and looks at husband with a smile "I love you.... " he says and falls asleep with his hand on his stomach
Mitchell clean him gently with a washcloth. «Love you too so much», add Mitchell softly as he cover Howie with the warm blankets.
TOMMOROW:

Howie walks with Gia by the hand through the hallway. He is scheduled to have a prenatal exam today. Daughter walks slowly in her favorite dress and with her teddy bear, shouting cheerfully when she sees familiar people
Mitchell was waiting for Howie in the exam room to check if the baby grow.
Howie enters the office with a smile. He lets go of Gia's hand, who runs to her stepfather with joy.
Mitchell take Gia very gently in his arms as he give her a gentle hug. «I’m happy to see you miss Gia», said Mitchell softly. After that, he kiss Howie gently.
Howie smiles at his husband and then looks at his daughter. "We'll see your brother or sister in a little while.... Be good" he asked her and then looked at Mitchell "Then what first? Usg?"
«Ultrasound first and the exam after», answered Mitchell gently. «How do you feel love?» Ask Mitchell softly.
"Okay, but I have severe nausea," he said sincerely and lay down on the couch, taking off his pants. The first research had to be done inside
«I’m gonna give you something for the nausea», add Mitchell as he place an IV in his love arms gently. After that, he push gently the ultrasound device on Howie’s belly as he look on the screen.
"Cold..." he gasps, feeling the gel on his skin. Then he looks at the ultrasound monitor. Hears fast sounds
«Sorry love», said Mitchell for the gel as he look on the screen. «See right there!» Add Mitchell as he hear the baby heartbeat.
Howie looks at the spot on the screen as Mitchell points to it on the monitor. He smiles slightly. "What week?" asks his husband