Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alex falls asleep
David stay with him to make him feel safe and look after him. Alex was a perfect choice to breed him.
(01-11-2022, 02:21 AM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]David stay with him to make him feel safe and look after him. Alex was a perfect choice to breed him.
Alex cuddle David
(01-11-2022, 02:39 AM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2022, 02:21 AM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]David stay with him to make him feel safe and look after him. Alex was a perfect choice to breed him.
Alex cuddle David
David smile softly and take Alex in his arms.
(01-11-2022, 12:00 AM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]«I want you to stay, but I cannot stop obey to my boss to protect you », add Daniel. He was not able to stop crying.

《Will you think of something... Maybe I should stay with your friend for a while? You will think over a few things and decide then calmly》 he suggested while rubbing his shoulder. Big kid
(01-11-2022, 06:13 AM)justpush Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2022, 12:00 AM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]«I want you to stay, but I cannot stop obey to my boss to protect you », add Daniel. He was not able to stop crying.

《Will you think of something... Maybe I should stay with your friend for a while? You will think over a few things and decide then calmly》 he suggested while rubbing his shoulder. Big kid
Daniel know this was over for good and he leave the house crying hard because he lost Howie. He need to find a new house quickly.
Howie does not stay in his home, however. His friend arranges for him to stay at a secret gynecological clinic. There he spends several months alone, regretting his actions. He misses Daniel very much. He was so good to him... One evening he wakes up on a hospital bed in pain and curls up in a grimace. He immediately calls the button for help. "It hurts... Belly!" he says to the nurse who quickly entered his room (long, painful labor now, right?)
Daniel find a new home a few hours later after he leave Howie in the hands of his colleague. He miss him so much and he still love him with all his heart. He hope someday to meet him again, but right now he protect him from away.
Howie recoiled before the nurse in pain. He was already lying on his side in bed, breathing deeply. The nurse gave him an IV for now. He was waiting for the doctor
The doctor arrive quickly in the room to see Howie. «You are ready to give birth », said the doctor as he exam him gently before moving him to the birth room.
Howie looked at him horrified. Childbirth? Oh God...
"B-but. I'm not mentally ready. I don't know what to do," he said panicked with his legs extended in front of him. He was breathing fast from stress, looking at the doctor, then at the nurse
«Yes you are ready and your baby want to come out. You need to push hard », answered the doctor as he place the oxygen mask on him to help him to breathe better.
"My waters have not broken... I just had pain," he said and pulled off his oxygen mask and threw it to the side

(let's do this slowly.... describe the rectal exam, the ultrasound... etc.)
The nurse replace the oxygen mask on him. The doctor look on the screen of the ultrasound how the baby is place for the birth. «Very good, the baby is in a good position, his water is still intact inside of him », said the doctor as he nods his head.
Howie rolls his eyes, then looks at the doctor expectantly "Could I call the baby's father?" he asks quietly, then hisses as he feels the doctor jab the ultrasound wand harder into his skin
«Yes you can call him if you want », answered the doctor as he put on his gloves to check how far his patient is dilate and check the water if he can broke it.
When the doctor wanted to put his fingers in his bottom, Howie catches him with that hand. "Please wait a moment and let me talk..." he said, and then grabbed his phone. After all, he doesn't know Daniel's number. "Could you call Daniel and put him on the phone for me?"
The doctor call Daniel and put him on the speaker so his patient can talk to him before he can exam him more to be sure everything is okay and safe for the birth.
Howie stresses over this conversation, but finally speaks up "D-daniel?" he asks shyly
«Howie it’s you?! » Ask Daniel on the other side of the phone with surprise.