Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Yes just found out last week I'm having twins I'm little over 6 months along." Fred chuckled while rubbing his belly. "But look at you Jimmy you look like your ready to pop any day now." Fred said with his hand on Jimmys belly. "Yeah Jared and I are having triplets." Jimmy smiled back as Jared help both Fred and Jimmy into there seats. Jared then sat next to Jimmy. "Wow triplets! You guys must be excited." Fred said while looking at jared.
"Well yes we are. Though a little unexpected at first, we are now quite ready for them.... i hope." Jared smiled looking at Jimmy.

Throughout the lunch Jared felt like he was doubly as busy. Being so used to taking care of Jimmy, he couldn't quite help with instinctively helping Fred too.
Jimmy finished his 3 double cheeseburgers and 2 extra large fries and strawberry shake. Fred on the other hand had 4 double cheeseburgers with 3 extra large onion rings and a banana smoothie. "Looks like I found someone who eats more than me babe." Jimmy joked as Fred finished off his banana smoothie.
"Baby you are forgetting what you used to eat back when you're 6 months. You ate less now only because the babies are starting to push on your stomach." Jared teased Jimmy. Turning to Fred, he said "Fred don't worry, your brother definitely ate more than you. Well that's quite logical too he is eating for three."
" it's ok Jared I'm use to my brother teasing me." Fred said " so I have been having problems with finding the right size clothes were I live....clearly." Fred said pointing to his shirt where the buttons were about to pop off. " where did you get Jimmys shirt they look extra stretchy." Fred said while feeling Jimmys shirt
"Right before this month we are still relying on the local paternity store. But starting from this month, we are ordering from local stores. Fred would you happen to have a little time after this lunch, you could come to our house to pick up some shirts that should fit you now? You wouldnt believe how quick Jimmh outgrow his shirts. I am pretty sure there are several that became too small even before Jimmy got a chance to wear them..."
"Sure I got some time." Fred said. "I wouldn't mind seeing where my nieces and nephew will be living." Jimmy squeezed out of the booth as Jared helped him up. Fred had more of a problem getting up seeing as how he ripped his pants trying to do so. " see what I mean by small clothes."Fred said. " I'm glad it's not just me." Jimmy said
Giving Fred a jacket to hold to hide the pants, a usual occurance for Jimmy, Jared led the way to the car, feeling a little like a mother hen with how the brothers waddled after him. He let them know not to hurry and stay there, deciding to drive the car nearer to pick them up.  He was suddenly grateful he got a truck instead of a usual car. 

With the truck in place, he pulled the passenger door opened and reeled the seat all the way to the back for Fred, helping him into the car. He decided it should be faster for Fred to settle than Jimmy.
As they drove back to the house Fred asked Jared ." So Jimmy hasn't told much about how you guys met did you guys know each other before ....well you got my little brother pregnant." Fred said with a smile.
Jared managed to blush a little "ermmm actually we started it off as an one nighter... it wasn't after Jimmy told me he was pregnant that we started to really getting serious. I think the babies really are what have tied us together and let us give each other a chance." Jared glanced at Jimmy and intertwined their hands.
Jimmy looked at Jared and smiled. "These babies are every thing for us." Jimmy said. Fred sat back there quiet. "How about you I don't think you told me how you got pregnant." Jimmy said. Fred waited a minute before explaining. "Well I was engaged to philip we were together nearly a year. Just about a month before the wedding we had a great night." Fred smiled. "Then I started getting sick, and well .....went to the doctor found out I was pregnant and philip left. He never wanted kids and well at first neither did I bit I also wanted to keep my twins so....here I am." Fred started crying a little.
Jared could feel Fred's sadness. He almost was Philip himself but he felt so grateful he didnt. He was so blessed now with Jimmy and the children. He handed a tissue back to Fred and let him collect his emotions.
As they got back to the flat Jimmy and Fred were rubbing each other's bellies happy about each other's nieces and nephew. Waiting for Jared to help them out of the truck both were still tired after there big meal.
Jared, as before, helped Fred first. His belly was much higher than Jimmy's. "Fred you could put your arms around my shoulder, i would hold your waist and heave you up on three." As jared was used to the position of Jimmy's belly, he hadnt expected Fred's belly to be so high up and it bumped into his midsection.
"I'm sorry Jared I didn't mean to bump into you." Fred said feeling bad as Jared nearly fallen over. "You ok babe?" Jimmy said.
"Err ya. Sorry i was too used to Jimmy's and I forgot you two got different sizes." Jared regrouped himself and went to heave Jimmy up much the same way. It wasn't until the brothers both settled on the couch that Jared released his breath.
"Man how do you do all that walking jimmy?" Fred asked. "I'm about wore out from that." Jimmy smiled as he looked at Jared getting drinks and snacks. "Jared does most of the walking for us." Jimmy explained rubbing his massive belly. "He holds my belly up relieving some of the weight."
"Talking about me behind my back huh?" Jared returned with a smirk. His hands even fuller than usual as he gathered food that was twice the usual amount for Jimmy. Sitting beside Jimmy and rubbing his back instinctively, he asked Fred "so..... you planning to return today?"  He considered and offered "if you don't have urgent business, why dont you stay here for the night. Having a round trip within a day would be exhausting in your state."
"Yeah it would be great." Jimmy said as he stuffed his face with a twinky. "No I wouldn't want to bother you guys." Fred said rubbing his belly. "I could get a hotel room its no problem." Fred said while grabbing a twinky himself.
"Well I got spare room here anyway. Thr room that used to be Jimmy's." Jared glanced at Jimmy, smiling. "Until we decide to share a room, that is."