Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Why would Jared have any say in this..... or... you havr a thing with him before? I thought he was going strong with Jimmy, isnt your brother pregnant again?" Alex raised one of his brows and asked incredulously. "Speaking of which... we didnt use any protection back there.... and I dont suppose you are on any birth control?" He frowned a bit at that.
"No me and jared don't have anything going on between us. Also I just gave birth a few months ago I don't think I can get pregnant so soon." Fred said not really thinking about it too much.
"Well it's true i heard when you are still lactating the body wouldnt be as fertile as a natural mechanism for taking care of your babies." Alex cannot help but touched on Fred's chests. "Alright let's go then, I guess it's about time we return?"
As Fred and Alex returned Jimmy was back home from work. Fred and Alex walked into the front door and saw Jared and Jimmy kissing on the couch as Jared rubbed Jimmys small bulging belly. "Oh sorry guys I didn't mean to walk in on your alone time." Fred said covering his eyes.
Jared wasnt ashamed at all and he kissed on Jimmy again on the mouth before turning around and said "well I know you are jealous Fred. Now where have you two been to? Really getting lost downtown?" He smirked at the pair noticing how close they stood next to each other. He continued to rub on Jimmy's belly loving the touch.

Alex smiled a looked at Fred a bit, then raised their hands linked together. "That's where we went. Congratulate us bro, we are togrther now."
Jimmy looked up." Really that was fast its been what 5 hours."  Jimmy Said  laughing "I guess now you will tell us your pregnant." Jimmy teased as Jared laughed with him.
Alex looked at Fred's belly area with a meaningful look, he knew the chance was there and even though Fred wasnt really concerned, he knew breastfeeding wasnt really a dependable contraceptive measure. He exchanged a glance with Jared, making his cousin frown a little but this episode was soon covered up by laughter from everyone.
Later that night when they were ready to retire, Jared dragged Alex aside and said "Alex... what does that look mean in the afternoon? Did you...?"
"Oh cousin, you are worrying too much... well but I couldnt say the chance wasnt there that Fred's..." he smirked.
"Alex... me and Jimmy got together after a one night stand that resulted in our 3 babies. I gotta warn you these brothers are excessively fertile let's say." Jared said with a smile in his eyes. "And Jimmy's pregnancy this time is a total surprise too."
"Well... if it's indeed th3 case, I will be happy to bear the responsibility. Unlike what his ex-fiance did." Alex replied in a playful way, though there was a seriousnesd in it too.
"You better do." Jared finally said and the discussion was finished... for now.
A couple weeks went by and Jimmy was waking up to get ready for work. Jimmy had packed on some weight the last couple of weeks making it a bit harder to move. With his belly hanging out of his night shirt he shuffled his feet to the bathroom down the hall only to have Fred rush past him his hand over his mouth. Fred beat Jimmy to the bathroom and slammed the door. Jimmy pressed his ear to the door and listened to Fred throwing up. Jimmy knocked on the door. "Are you ok in there?" Jimmy asked concerned. Jared came shuffling down the hall to stretching as he reachedjJimmy he wrapped his arms around Jimmy holding his growing belly. "I think something is wrong with Fred he is throwing up like crazy in there." Jimmy said as Jared looked up at the door.
Jared frowned a bit and started standing up on his own feet instead of hovering over Jimmy. He knocked on the door and asked "Fred? Are you alright? Can we come in?" They were responded by more retching. Just when Jared was about to get in, Alex appeared, yawning as he approached.
"Dont you needed to get to work? Let me take care of Fred here, you two go use the other toilet..." alex said with another yawn. He was always a night person.

Jared glanced at the bathroom door with a bit of worry but he knew Jimmy would be late if they didnt hurry, so he just left with jimmy, holding a hand around his waist and cradling the obvious belly as they left.

Alex went in to the toilet and furrowed his brows at the nonstop puking of Fred. With little content in his stomach he was dry heaving more than really throwing up. Alex went down next to Fred and rubbed his back, offering his help in getting through this wave of nauseousness.
Fred felt Alex's hand on his back. As he turned around Alex smiled at him. "I ....think .....I'm done now." Fred said getting up and washing his mouth out and face off. "Man I think I may have caught a bug from work or something. I know my manager was sick last week I probably got the stomach flu from him." Fred said as Alex stood behind him rubbing his shoulders.
"Are there other symptoms? Stomachache? Cramps? How's your appetite?" Alex asked as he continued kneading the shoulders of Fred. He looked into the eyes of Fred in the mirror, face full of concern.
"A few stomach aches, I haven't been able to keep much down lately, a few cramps now and then." Fred said turning to face alex.
Alex got his hand in Fred's stomach and warmed it with his palms "will this make you feel better? This had gone on for quite some time i guess?" Alex had noticed how Fred was pushing around his food during dinner, despite Jared's excellent cooking and he suspected Fred just didnt say it out loud but that the symptoms had been gone on for some time. He had been counting the days himself and he had his own suspicion, and considering the job nature of Fred he felt he might need to mention the possibility soon.
"For a couple of weeks now ever since......" Fred trailed of thinking about there moment at the theater. Fred's mouth dropped opened and he looked a Alex and walked out of the bathroom and down the hall. "No...no..
no i...I can't be...no I .... I ..." Fred was babbling to himself. Jimmy and Jared were walking toward the door as Jimmy got ready for work. Jared tucking Jimmys shirt in showing off Jimmys extended belly. Jimmy and Jared watched as Fred paced back and forth in the living room.
Alex chased Fred out and got closer to Jared as both he and Jimmy stared at Fred. He asked in a low voice. "Jared, would you happen to have some pregnancy test..?" Jared looked at Alex with shock and nodded hesitantly after a long while. Jared rubbed on the obvious curve of Jimmy and chuckled, whispering to his lover "well Jimmy, looks like our child here will be having cousin just a few months younger, much like our triplets. Now you really need to go to work now, I will text you to confirm it as soon as we know ok?" He patted the belly lovingly beforr urging Jimmy out of the door. Turning back with a smile at Alex, he hurried up to get the left over pregnancy tests from last time.
Alex grabbed Fred's arm trying to calm him down. As Fred walked back into the bathroom Alex handed him a pregnancy test. "I...I don't know if I want to know." Fred said staring at the pregnancy test. After a minute of thinking about it he decided to take it. After setting the test down on the sink after peeing on it. Alex picked up and began staring at it.
Alex said hesitantly and said "two lines meant positive right....?" He looked unsurely at Fred, finding himself unable to predict the reaction of Fred. The unthinkable suddenly crossed his mind and he paled, he wasnt sure if Fred would choose that option or not, as they were still developing on their relationship. Fred didnt even need to do much, he could just keep on denying, with his vigorous workout at work, the fragile fetus could be "disposed of" too easily.
Fred sat on the side of the tub and covered his face with his hands. "Why...why didn't you use protection?" Fred asked freaking out. "I just got started on my new job and lost all that wait now I'm going to balloon up again like a cow." Fred started panicking.
"Fred... calm down. Deep breathes now. Everything's gonna be fine so dont panic." Alex gripped Fred's hands and use enough force to snap Fred's focus back on him. "It's not the end of the world. I know it would impact your life much more than mine and looked very devastating but for now, calm down. We will figure something out together."
Alex was able to calm Fred down. After walking out of the bathroom Jared was sitting on the couch and Fred walked up and sat next to him rubbing his flat stomach enjoying his abs while he can. "I guess I'm pregnant now." Fred said watching Alex and jared as they both stared at him. Suddenly there was a knock on the door Jared got up and answered it. It was Eric. Eric had reached the end of his ninth month and it was really showing. Eric has went up several pants sizes and with his massive mound of a belly weighing him down it was hard for him to walk. "Sorry to bother you do you mind giving me one of your belly rubs?" Eric asked jared. "Gloria won't be back for another hour and these babies have been shifting alot and it's making my stomach upset." Eric leaned against there door frame to help support his massive frame.