Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Relax! Alex wasnt one to go for looks... well maybe not only looks. I think you stood a good chance really, he enjoyed muscles i think." Jared rubbed Jimmy's back a bit, as an apology or maybe just consoling him for the Eric incident. However he couldnt promise him that he wouldnt get close to Eric, who was so obviously struggling with Gloria's busy schedule and not getting the pampering that every pregnant person deserved.
"I'm going upstairs to get some pants that fit better." Jimmy said as he walked up to the attic to get his old maternity clothes. Fred went to go clean up his room. Then came a knock on the front door. Jared went to open it to find Gloria standing at the door. "Hello Jared, could you be a darling and come over to the house and help me with eric? He layed down practicing his lamaze and now he can't get back up and I'm not strong enough to help him up." Gloria explained.
"Yea of course. Oh you should have just called. I would be there in a minute." Jared's heart pumped a bit faster picturing Eric stuck on the floor with his amazingly large belly. He quickly shook the image away and turned around to yell. "Jimmy! Fred! I am going to Gloria's for a bit. Eric needed some help. Will be back in a minute."
Jimmy heard Jared yell and started for the stairs. "Wait Jared I can help too." Jimmy said trying to move faster but he was still full. By the time he got downstairs Jared was already gone. Eric layed on the ground shirtless still breathing heavy. He heard the front door open but couldn't see past his huge belly. "Gloria is that you?" Eric asked
Jared was attracted by the wholly naked shirt. Without any clothes on, it was clear that the belly was far from perfect, angry stretvhmarks were all over the mound, yet the other parts of Eric was quite in shape. He moved forward and said with a smile. "Yes that's Gloria. She asked me to come over to help you out." He approached the stranded Lamaze teacher. "Wrap your arms around my shoulder would ya? Allow me some space at your back and yes here you go." Jared was much too experienced in these situations. One hand was down at the underbelly and the other at the upper back of Eric, in one swift motion Eric was up from the floor. "I bet you can breath now dont you?" Jared smiled as he removed his hand, cherishing the chance of being close to this hot guy.
"Thank you very much jared."Eric said giving Jared a handshake and a half hug bumping Jared with his belly. "Our babies are getting auite big honey." Gloria smiled. "Thank you so much dear you are truely a great friend." Gloria said giving a small kiss on Jareds cheek. Eric went to the kitchen to get some ice cream. "It's about snack hour." Eric said rubbing his belly. "Ok but only a half a bowl." Gloria said
Jared smiled at both with their gestures of thanks. He sat down on the stool in the kitchen and laughed at Gloria being so effective in restricting Eric's diet. "Gloria you really should teach me how to get them to restrain on their appetite!"
"Well mostly its keeping a good eye on him." Gloria chuckled. "Eric here is about 13 pounds heavier than the doctor wanted. He has gotten past me from time to time and snuck some snacks when I was sleeping. Overall I trust him to listen to the doctors orders for his weight and health sake." Gloria said patting Eric on the belly. "There have been some nights when the babies were just starving." Eric said sitting on the couch putting the bowl of ice cream on his belly and started eating.
"I would be grateful if Jimmy is just 30 pounds above the weight that the doctor thought desirable." He shook his head thinking of Jimmy's appetite. Looking at the bit of belly shown under thr shirt for Eric, he suggested. "Gloria... I know you have a busy schedule, but do try to spend the time to do some rubbing for Eric? Sorry if I am being nosy here but i think Eric could benefit much from those."
"I do some nights when I'm home not working. It is hard these days I'm only home so much." She said. As Eric finished up his ice cream he heaved himself up from the couch with a big huff. Putting one hand on his back for support he waddled into the kitchen to put the bowl into the sink. "She does her best really and I love her for it." Eric said sneaking a cookie to eat while Jared stared at him Eric put his finger to his lips asking Jared not to tell Gloria as she faced jared. "I'm just glad we have you here as a friend to help out." Gloria said patting Jareds hands. "How is Jimmy and the babies by the way?" Gloria asked
"Well what are friends for? Especially a friend who was very used to taking care ofpregnant men?" Jared smiled, nodding slightly to Eric agreeing to stay silent. "Jimmy's fine, finally getting to the stage where he grew a bottomless stomach. The babies are growing fast, if you get the time you should come visit. Oh and by the way, my cousin Alex would be coming soon to live with us. I am thinking Eric could teach him how to deal with the 5 little devils so that he could help out, especially when Eric is now getting close to due."
"That would be great. I would love to meet him hopefully he is a nice attractive man like you." Gloria said. "I don't mind helping out still I love your kids they are adorable." Eric replied fiishing his vcookie and wiping his hands so Gloria doesn't see. "Yes honey but you need to relax more. The doctor said to watch any kind of heavy lifting and to do your breathing exersises and watch your calorie intake." Gloria reminded eric. Eric just turned to Gloria his belly peekingmore out of his shirt, his Jean button on the verge of bursting open. "The kids aren't that heavy babe and I can sit while watching." Eric said. "Jared and Fred can watch them now you need to relax more at least for another month." Gloria said standing firmly. "Ok....you win." Eric said smiling and gave Gloria a kid before sitting next to her as Gloria began rubbing his massive belly. "Only one more month honey then you can get back to normal." Gloria said watch jared as he smiled at both of them.
"Gloria is right as usual, Eric you could still come over to look at the kids but you shouldnt lift them up or put any more stress on your back and all. Play with them all you want, just dont strain yourself." Jared added. He glanced at the watch and said "well I think it's about time I go, see you tomorrow Eric? And Gloria please come over for dinner if you could. I will introduce Alex to you both."
"Thank you Jared you really are a dear." Gloria said kissing him again on the cheek. "See you buddy." Eric said as he laid back in the sofa stretching out his legs and holding his belly. As Jared got home Jimmy was sitting on the couch eating from a tub of ice cream. "There you are! I called for you to wait before your left." Jimmy said with a mouth full of ice cream dripping some on his shirt. "How is eric?" Fred asked bouncing one of the babies on his knee.
"He's fine, just got stuck on the ground and Gloria couldnr lift him back up. Jimmy! I am going to learn from Gloria and restrict your diet. And how many times have I asked you not to eat direvtly from the tub?" Jared almost ripped the ice cream away from Jimmy's hand and ordered. "Now go clean up yourself." He looked sternly at Jimmy. He then turned to Fred and said "i have invited Gloria and Eric for dinner tomorrow so they get to be introduced to Alex too. Do you think you could help with preparing for this as welcoming to Alex?" He smiled knowing Fred must agree to that.
"of course!" Fred said. As jared and fred got the house cleaned up it started getting late. Jimmy was laying in the bedroom bed shirtless rubbing his small but groowing bump watching tv. He saw jared put the kids to sleep and come into the bedroom and get in his night clothes. "how was Eric today? Im glad everything is fine with him." jimmy said sarcastically.
"He was great and Gloria was great too." Jared stressed on Gloria to remind him of her. "If you care about Eric so much then maybe you should ask after him during dinner tomorrow. Jared eyed Jimmy's bump as he changed. "Are you going to sleep without a shirt on?"
"Yes. Is that ok I know I don't have the features of Eric." Jimmy said sarcastically again. Jimmy turned on his side away from jared looking at the tv but not really watching it.
"Yea of course you dont have the features of Eric, you are not him, and I love you, not him." Jared said as he climbed onto the bed. He smirked to himself as the word "karma" crossed his mind. The sulking Jimmy was adorable in a whole new way when that's caused by jealousy.
As Jared got in bed he wrapped his arms around Jimmys small bump from behind and started kissing the back of Jimmys neck. "Are you sure you want to kiss me I'm out of control with my eating I'm not well trained like eric." Jimmy continued to talk sarcastically. Secretly liking the way Jared held him.