Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They both settled in bed when Jared retrieved the lotion and squeexed an abundant amount out and warmed them in his palms. He started from the bellybutton and graudally spread out in a larger circle.
"Feel them kicking." Jimmy said as he felt Jareds hands move all over his belly. "I think they know there daddies here." Jimmy smiled
"They got my footballer genes." Jared smiled proudly. "I was an aspiring star you know?" At one point a whole feet was stuck out from the thinly stretched skin. "Look Jimmy! Thats a little feet!"
"Looks like they want out." Jimmy said "hope your ready."
"I am always terrified and I dont think I would ever be ready, but then... i guess all parents feel the same?" Jared said, "even to this date, after all those ultra sound photos, I am still quite amazed by how possibly there could be 3 lives inside here. 3 inidvoduals who would each have their own path." Jared was lost in thought for a while.
"All because we were drunk and you were so good looking." Jimmy started laughing making the babies shift a little.
"The same goes to you." Jared smiled at Jimmy. "Do you want me to also rub your back? I see you pressing on it. You would have to sit back up though, or stand up and bent down on the bed."
"Yes please." Jimmy said " easy though I'm a little top heavy." Jimmy smiled.
Jared helped Jimmy got off bed. The huge orb of belly dangling low in this position, the bubbly and wide hip of Jimmy raised up high. Jared's eyes darkened a bit at this marvelous view. He pulled the shirt up and pushed the sweatpants lower down the butt and started massaging.
Jimmy closed his eyes the way Jared massaged his belly sent relief through out his whole body. "How are you so good at this babe?" Jimmy asked letting out a few moans of relief
"Hmmm when I was still playing football I got a massage everyday after practice... well i guess when you look at it enough times you get to learn something too." Jared pressed on pressure points along the back, his hand slid down to the bottom and grobed on the butt that was almost spherical now.
Jimmy started feeling kicks again from the babies. "Oh man these kids are just going crazy tonight." Jimmy said "lift me up on the bed I got to calm these kids down."
Jared let go of Jimmy's butt and helped him straighten up, supporting his back and belly. He put him back in bed to massage the mound again, focusing on the underbelly where movement was most vigorous.
"The first thing I'm doing after these babies are born is about 100 situps and jog a half a mile a day until all this weight comes off." Jimmy said. " then all the walking I do at work. Shouldn't take no time at all." Jimmy said as Jared rubbed his belly calming the babies down.
"I'll see." Jared said with a teasing smile. "Dont forget we have 3 infants to take care of by then. Probably would be a squeeze of time for exercises."
"I just ....I just have to babe!" Jimmy said worried. " I can't stay fat forever I will have nearly 100 pounds to loose all together to get my old body back the way it was."
"Alright ok relax, it's fine. I guess leaving me alone with the kids for a few hours should be fine....?" Jared said unsurely. "Maybe we would need a babysitter."
"How about fred?" Jimmy suggested " He likes kids plus it would give him some parenting experience."
"Well ya. Wait so you are suggesting Fred stay with us from now on?" Jared asked, "you.. erm. Dont mind about what happened earlier on....? I mean, I didnt pursue him but...." jared was a little ashamed to admit he did feel a little something toeards Fred. Especially when he created such an episode with Eric.
"Me and him talked about it yesterday during our midnight snack." Jimmy said. " He was going to ask you today to take him around town to try and transfer to a gym he could work at down here."