Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"You have two nephews now. He is sleeping now, regaining his energy for the last one. You, on the other hand, shouldn't be eating all those candies... or at least shouldnt have made a mess on yourself... " jared considered and asked "i guess you could come in? Jimmy could use some more encouragement."
"Could you help me up?" Fred asked reaching out his hand. Trying to pick up the candy wrappers all over himself. Fred's belly sticking out of his shirt.
Jared pressed him down and cleared all wrappings first before heaving Fred up. "Here let's go in. Be quiet, Jimmy's sleeping soundly."
As Jared helped Fred waddle into the room Fred was place into the chair next to Jimmys bed. Jimmy was laying there drooling a little. "Was it painful for him?" Fred whispered concerned about his own birth experience a couple months away.
"Well... I guess you would need to ask him yourself when he woke up. Of course that's painful but I guess I now understood more on how they always said it's worth it."
"may i hold one of my nephews?" fred asked gently rubbing his belly wanting to hold his own children soon.
"Of course. Hmm I see they would be landing over their cousin then, I will place him on your belly." Jared went on to pick up a little bundle. "Meet your elder nephew here, now almost 3 hours old, coming 2 hours before his younger brother."
The baby resting mostly of Fred's belly he watched as the baby slept. "Its so peaceful looking." Fred said "Its hard to believe that in only two months I will have my own in my arms." Fred smiled. Jimmy then awoke seeing Fred and Jared by his bed. " Hey it's my two favorite guys." Jimmy said weakly.
"I believe you have 2 more to add to that with our babies here now." Jared approached the bed and said. "Jimmy babe, how are you feeling? A little bit refreshed?"
"Yes." Jimmy said "my belly just feels weird." Jimmy put his hands on his still large bump as a sharp pain went through it.
Jared held Jimmy's hand, unaware of how the contraction had startes again. He turned to address Fred, smilingly he said "i believe Fred here had something to ask you."
"Um...how bad does it hurt?" Fred asked handing the baby back to jared. Jimmy just stared a minute preparing to breath deeply in and out once again. "Not so terrible.....it has its moments." Jimmy lied trying to spare Fred from the future pain he would endure. "That's a relief." Fred said trying to get up and out of the way as Jimmy prepared to get ready for the last birth.
Jared put the baby in the crib again, letting the babies sleep side by side. He then turned to help Fred up, though the heavy breathing from Jimmy caught his attention again immediately and he let Fred waddle away on his own, returning to his lover's side to help him deal with the contractions again.
Jared helped Jimmy back into the birthing position agai st the railing. Jimmy started up his breathing once more. "This is it babe our last one." Jimmy said smiling awaiting to finally be done with this painful experience.
Jared got behind Jimmy to support him as last time. He respondrd by kissing his face. "Yes that's our last one." He rubbed on fhe trembling thighs and asked "is it alright to be in this position again? Will your thighs be in too much pressure? I can feel them trbling a bit.now."
"Is there a way to lie down?" Jimmy asked feeling the contractions intensify with every breath.
"Yes i think so, the bed should be able to lower. Let's try that position?" Jared slipped away from behind Jimmy and got the bed down again. "Will the belly be pressing onto you too much?"
"No that's fine ......thank you.....ugh!" Jimmy said as a co traction hit him. Jimmy looked down to see his belly touching both his legs. Jimmys breathing began increasing as he felt the baby shift inside. "I think the baby's coming." Jimmy said as Jared moved into position.
"Still nothing visible from here yet, but your feelings id the most accurate. Push with the contractions now, follow what your body felt like. Our last baby will be joining his brothers very soon." Jared got bwtween his legs and smiled encouragingly at Jimmy.
As jimmy felt the next few contractions hit he breathed deeply and pushed each time feeling the baby enter the anal canal. This caused jimmy to start moaning loudly as well.