Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"What is it Fred? We are discussing something quite important." They rushed into the living room and saw Fred sitting there, in a frozen posture. There wasnt anything wrong at the first glance.
"I...think my water broke." Fred said lifting his right thigh showing the seat he was sitting on was all wet and starting to drip on the floor.
Jared was speechless for awhile before getting close and helped him up. "Jimmy if you are feeling alright can you please go take the bag? I will get Fred into the car. We will call the doctor on the way."
Jimmy went and got a bag made up for fred who started moaning as Jared helped him out to the car. Jimmy assumed it was the start of contractions. This day has been a roller coaster first the sickness, then the pregnancy news, now Fred will probably end up having his kids today. As Jimmy rushed into the living room he saw Jared was already outside trying to get Fred massive belly into the front seat. As Jimmy went out to help Eric stepped out onto his porch to get the paper. Eric had one hand on his back as his belly has grown considerable the past few weeks. He saw Jared putting Fred in the car who was moaning louder now. "Is every thing ok over there!" Eric shouted.
"Eric! Fred's water just broke and we are sending him to the hospital. Let's hope he remembered what hints you gave him before!" Jared waved at Eric and got into the car. Over time Eric and befriended Fred and had taught him a bit of lamaze technique. He saw to Jimmy entering the car too and drove away. "Try to remmeber what Eric taught you Fred, we will be there soon."
Along the way to the hospital Fred began breathing heavily trying to deal with the pain of the contractions. Eric and Gloria agreed to go over and watch the kids while they went to the hospital. Jared tried to help Fred with the breathing exersises and drive while Jimmy sat in the back staring wide eyed out the window. Jimmy just didn't know how to take the news of the new pregnancy hoping that the tests were wrong.
Jared had glanced back to the strangely quiet Jimmy, but Fred had occupied the majority of his attention, and the remaining conscious was spent on driving. He instructed Fred to keep breathing. "Jimmy could you please alert the doctor that Fred's water had broken?"
Shaken out of his trance Jimmy pulled out his phone and called the doctor informing them they are on there way and Fred water broke. "They said they will have a nurse there waiting outside for him." Jimmy said as he hung up the phone. Fred began yelling. "THIS PAIN IS .....KILLING ME!" Fred began breathing heavy again.
"We arent that far off. Stay calm and breath, Jimmy had handled this with grace, you couldnt lose to him in anyway right? We are just 10 minutes away." Jared encouraged Fred.
As they pulled up to the hospital Jared helped the nurse put Fred into wheelchair and rolled him into the hospital. Jimmy parked the car and ran in to find Jared by the front desk as they rolled Fred into the birthing room.
Jared grabbed Jimmy's hand as he approached them and together they went to the birthing room. Fred's doctor was already there doing tests. A c section was suggested and he accompanied Jimmy to sign the papers as the closest relative Fred got in here. They then settled in the waiting area. Jared took Jimmy's hand and said "quite a long day isnt it? How are you holding up?"
After Jimmy signed the papers the nurse asked them to wait in the lobby. As the hours went by Jimmy and jared didn't say much just watched the soap operas on the tv they had in the lobby. Jimmy was worried about his brother but also about his pregnancy situation. Jared leaned over and kissed Jimmys cheek. "What was that for?" Jimmy asked waking from his daydream.
Jared chuckled a bit "in case you missed it, I just asked you how you are holding up. Dont worry Jim, Fred would be alright. The doctor told us all along about the need to do c section so it's no surprise here. Or.. are you worrying about... other stuff?" Jared glanced at his flat belly.
"It's.....it's just you know how hard I worked for my body. I just lost over 100 pounds plus all we went through during this last pregnancy. I don't even know if I can do another birth." Jimmy started panicking.
"You handled the birth marvelously well last time, what made you think you couldnt grace through another? I think if we control your diet stricter to the 15 to 25 pounds gain.." jared looked accusingly at Jimmy for that. "Then you should be fine." Jared laughed dryly after that. "There isnt really much we could do here...yes it is scary to be having another baby when the triplets are still so small, but surprise as it is, we can really undo what we have done." Jared crept a hand on Jimmy's belly as he said.
Jimmy felt Jareds hand on his for now flat belly. It reassured Jimmy to know Jared was beside him. "Your too good to me. I don't deserve you." Jimmy said putting his head on Jareds shoulder. After a few hours past the doctor came out and told both Jimmy and Jared the good news. "Fred is doing fine and he now has a healthy boy and girl." The doctor smiled. "The boy weighed in at 10 pounds 5 ounces."
"Ha Jimmy you could have bragged hard to Fred now. You had given birth to a 10lbs 6 ounces baby natrually." Jared smiled at Jimmy as he saw him much relieved by the doctor's announcement. He gripped on his hand smilingly and kissed it.
After Fred recovered and was sent home along with the babies. Jared and Jimmy spent the next few months getting the house finished up to accommodate for all the new babies. Fred began working back out again dropping over 80 pounds of his baby weight becoming mostly thin again, and back to work at the new gym Jared brought him too. Jimmy on the other hand has gotten bigger. The once flat stomach became a small bump now. Jimmy layed on there bed waking from good dream only to see Jared laying next to him his hand on his bump. Removing Jareds hand jimm Jimm snuck out of the room and went down to the fridge. The cravings had started coming back. Jimmy found a jar of peanut butter and grabbed a spoon and began eating out of the jar. After grabbing some pickles from the fridge. After eating most of the pickles and peanut butter Jimmy heard noise coming from there room. Jimmy ducked behind the counter so no one could see him eating.
"Jimmy?" Jared was coming to the kitchen to look for his partner. He had woken up to an empty bed and was not very surprised of his disappearance. He was almost certain he had sneaked down to snack, again. His cravings had hit with full force after the morning sickness past and he seemed to be eating so hard to compensate for that period, he was overdoing it. "Jim dont hide behind the counter, I could see your hair quite clwarly poking out."
Jimmy peeked over the counter and saw Jared standing there his hands in his hips. Jimmy got up,peanut butter all over his face and a pickle still in his mouth, he put the near empty jar down and went over to jared and hugged him. "Sorry babe I was really hungry again." Jimmy Said putting Jared hand on his small bump.