Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jared stared as he hadn't expected Jimmy to have dilated so much already. Different from female pregnancies male ones will dilate both the cervix and the anus to allow for the baby to pass through. "N..nothing. i just wasn't prepared to see your anus so dilated already. Gosh I feel like i could but my fist through it! Now I am checking your cervix ok?"

Jared put his fingers through with no difficulty at all and probed straight in but instead of the cervix, he poked on the prostate.
Jimmy winced as he felt Jared and the babies prodding around inside him. "Whats going on back there?" Fred asked as he sped up now that he was on the back roads.
"Fred you just stay focused on the road. If you happen to hear any cries don't worry too much its probably your nephew." Jared yelled to the drivers seat. He continued probing and finally rrwached the cervix and found it to be about 8cm. "Jim i think you are about 8cm now, very close to full dilation. If you start feeling the urge to push you could start doing it."
Jimmy felt such pressure in his belly he felt like he would explode. Jimmy started breathing fast paced and deep breaths. "I don't want my babies born in the back of a truck!" Jimmy cried out feeling the pain intensifying.
"I guess rhat's not something you can decide. You could try not pushing but I hearrd that would be kind of difficult when the urge came." Jared said, he was almost tempted to try fitting his fist in the anus and in his wildest imagination he would picture him using the fist to stop the baby from coming.
Jimmy grabbed one of Jareds hands as the pain became unbearable. "I HATE YOU.....WHY DID YOU HAVE....TO GET ME PREGNANT!!!!!" Jimmy screamed as the pain increased more Jimmy knew he was going to have to start pushing. "We are almost there guys 5 more minutes." Fred said doing his best to rush there.
"Ok it's my fault, whatever, but keep on breathing Jimmy, we are very close to the hospitla now. 5 modd minutes only you hear that?"
Fred finally makes it into the front of the hospital and parks. "Run now Jared go get someone! " Fred yelled as Jimmy kept groaning.
Jared got in as quick as possible and returned with 2 orderlies. He figured waiting for Fred to catch up would be too slow so he asked them to bring one more wheelchair down. They got the brothers on and rushed into the hospital. Jimmy clutched on tight Jared's hand.
As they got into the lobby one of the nurses came out with a stretcher to put Jimmy on. It took 3 guys plus Jared to lift him onto the stretcher. Fred sat in the wheelchair next to 3 other pregnant men waiting for there check ups all of which were watching Jimmy groan as they rolled him away to one of the birthing rooms.
Jared helped Jimmy took off his clothes that were soaked and plastered on his body. One of the baby's head had been firmly lodged within the pelvis that Jimmy could no longer close his legs together. He half sat half laid down on the bed while Jared pulled off his shirt, but the gown wouldnt close at the back, leaving the whole backside nakef.
As they went into the birthing room one of the nurses came up to Jared. "How long have these contractions been going on? How many babies?" The nurse asked as they hooked up an iv bag to Jimmys arm.
"His water broke all of a sudden during dinner, which was about 1.5 hours ago. Afterwards his contravtions are coming fast and strong, last count is....i guess down to 5 minutes apart."
"The doctor will be here real shortly he is just finishing with another birth a young man just gave birth to 4 babies. " the nurse said. "If you could help calm your partner down and help his breathing." The nurse said to jared walking out of the room to get the doctor.
"Jimmy you hear that? You have to calm down. This is the moment and you have to save all your energy for rhe babies, our 3 little angels ok?" Jared cupped Jimmy's face to tell him, hoping he could take in what she's saying.
"I hate you for getting me pregnant !" Jimmy yelled as the pain increased. "I love you so much babe." Jimmy cried again. "This pain is so BAD!" Jimmy yelled as he started breathing hard again. "I think one of them is coming! Where is that stupid DOCTOR!" Jimmy yelled
"Jimmy calm down ok? Look at my eyes, concentrate on me. Now are you feeling like you need to push?" Jared was dead serious now, he wanted to stay calm to get Jimmy a bit more composed.
"YES THE BABY IS COMING!" Jimmy screamed breathing fast and starting to push screaming loud scaring Fred and the other pregnant men in the lobby.
Jared quickly went down to between Jimmy's legs. "Are you pushing already? Well I dont see anything just yet." He kept on glancing outside to see where's the doctor but didnt see anyone resembling one.
Jimmy started pushing harder tightening his grip on the side bars of his bed. The nurse came back. "The doctor Wil be here soon he is cleaning up now." The nurse said