Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Eric! Wow what are you doing here? Is that.... a baby bump?"
" yeah you remember my wife i told you about. She wanted kids but couldnt have any due to medical issues. I signed up for this surrogacy program and decided to carry our babies for her. I was told its twins." eric said smiling and patting his bump.
"Wow, you are going to make use of all the knowledge you teach then. Congratulations! We have just moved in here. Our 3 little angels are here now, do you want to come visit sometime?"
"Sure that would be great! You guys are welcome to come over tonight my wife is making my new favorite pickled meatloaf and chocolate sundaes." Eric smiled. " We live just next door to you." Eric pointed to the tall white house next to them. Just then Fred slowly waddled out the front door. " Hey Jared do you know where the tartar sauce is? " Fred asked holding a bologna and marshmallow sandwhich. Eric and Jared looked in freds direction seeing Fred's belly hanging out of his unbuttoned pants his shirt barely half way covering his massive belly.
"Erm... let me introduce. This is Eric our lamaze teacher, this is Fred, Jimmy's brother. He is sfaying with us at the moment with this precious cargo. Ermmm I guess you would understand his choice of clothing? And thanks for the offer of dinner. Though I suspect only Fred here will share your taste for food."
Fred waddled over with one hand on his back and shook Eric's hand. "I heard someone mention food I'm in." Fred said breathing a bit heavy from the walk.
"What is it that you just mentioned? Something with pickles in it? Fred i think you will need to bring your own stock of tartar to the dinner."
"I'm on it." Fred said going back inside to get ready for dinner tonight. "Where is Jimmy how is he doing?" Eric asked
"He's back to work now. You probably wouldn't recognise him now, he had lsot the baby fat so successfully it is making Fred jealous."
"Really? That's wonderful how much did he have to loose if I May ask?" Eric asked. "I am hoping I won't get too big myself." He chuckled tugging on his waist band on his stretchy jeans.
"Hmm you should ask him yourself. He was so proud of his achievement that he boast it to everyone he met. All his colleagues knew about it already."
"awesome i will stop by at 7 tonight supper should be ready then." eric said waling back to his house. A few hours go by and jimmy pulls into the drive. As he walks into the house he yells out to jared who was putting some of the furniture in place why fred had one of the babies sitting on top of his huge belly. " i have to show you this babe, i didnt want to wake you this morning." jimmy pulled up his shirt showing some abs starting to appear. " im up to 150 sit ups each morning." jimmy smiled
"Wow Jimmy that's really some achievement!" Jared praised him and playfully kissed it. "You really is giving Fred here some pressure, he who is the professional here. By the way we are having dinner at our neighbor's today, he happened to be an old acquiantance and you wouldnt believe it. Such a small world."
"Really who?" Jimmy asked looking at Fred who gave Jared a scowl at his last comment. Jimmy was just so glad he could move around like he use to and especially glad he wasn't hungry all the time.
"Your crush Eric! Can you believe that?" Jared indicated Jimmy to grab on the other side of the sofa to move it. "Lamaze class teacher and he is pregnant. Twins like Fred."
"Your kidding." Jimmy said helping Jared move the sofa by the fireplace. "I love our kids but I hated being pregnant, I sympathize what he is going through." Jimmy said remembering all the pain,tiredness,fatigue, and especially the weight. " I still can't believe how big I was my pregnancy jeans I gave to Fred was almost four times my waist size now." Jimmy said. Fred looked over at them "Hey I'm wearing those now there not that big." Fred said
"Eric had been curious on how much weight you have lost, you get to brag about your weight loss story again tonight to an eager audience." Jared smiled and said. "And Fred, you better be careful with your waistline for surpassing that of a triplet bearing belly. With your diet now I am pretty sure that's very possible."
"I'm going to my sit ups and push ups then hop in the shower, I will be ready in about 45 minutes." Jimmy said going to the bedroom. "Can you guys bring some of the pickled meatloaf? I will sit here with kids I'm exhausted from the walking earlier." Fred said rocking the baby on his bump.
"You sure about that? Bringing thrm back would make them cooled." Jared was a bit surprised but he could undersrand the fatigue. On top, the kids did need someone to look after, he was planning to bring thrm to the neighbors, though it could be quire a mess if they needed their bottles or changing.
"I'm sure I can handle my adorable nephews." Fred said watching his nephew smile up at him. Jimmy finally finished to see Jared waiting for him in the kitchen. "You ready babe?" Jimmy asked "I'm starving I haven't had anything to eat since that salad for lunch." Jimmy said taking Jareds hand.