Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jared found it a bit odd that the instructor kept on staring at Jimmy, he whispered in Jimmy's ear "well the instructor is kinda weird staring at you like this." Only to hear no response from Jimmy. "Jim? Are you alright?" And thats when he saw the obsessed stare Jimmy was giving Eric. He felt something drop in his stomach but he tried not to give too big of a fuss over something that could be nothing.
"I will need a couple to volunteer to be my example for todays class." Eric said. Jimmys hand was the first in the air. "Pick us....pick us." Jimmy was saying. Eric and a few other chuckled a little. "Fine how about you two." Eric said pointing at them both. "Oh this is so exciting right babe?" Jimmy said smiling from ear to ear. Watching as Eric helped all the pregnant women up for class.
Suppressing the bitterness arising, Jared smiled back and said "ya of course baby. A cute instructor is always nice." He try not to appear too indifferent to the situation. He told himself this was nothing though that jab of jealousy was still there.
As they went into the class Eric shook Jareds hand. "How are you?" Eric said "thanks for volutnteering." Eric then put his hand on Jimmys belly. "My how far along is he?" Eric asked Jared
"9 months now. We are expexting triplets." Jared said. He was a bit uncomfortable with how Eric touchrd Jimmy's belly so casually. But since Jimmy seemed quite fine with that, it wasnt in his position to really object.
"My your due any day now." Eric chuckled. Eric helped Jimmy down to the floor mat to get ready for class. "Do you mind if I do a few exercises with Jimmy here to show the class how to do certain birthing positions?" Eric asked jared.
"Sure no problem. Though i gotta admit you are too attractive to my liking so Jimmy, dont get too distracted alright?" Jared said with a playful tone to hide the bitterness.
As jimmy sat with his legs spread in front of him Eric sat behind him wrapping his arms around him holding his belly. "Now all you husband's its important to cradle the belly like this coaching your wife along. Encouraging her and reminding her to breath." Eric instructed a smile on Jimmys face trying to resist the urge to want to hold Eric's hands.
Jared found himself wanting to just pull Jimmy up and leave. He found difficulty maintaining his smile as he could see clearly the passion Jimmy had in his eyes. He stood afar, suddenly feeling quite alone and left out.
As the class finished Eric helped Jimmy up to his feet. "You are a very good student." Eric said with a smile. "You are a very sexy.....uh great teacher." Jimmy fumbled over his words. "Where is jared....I think that was his name right?" Eric asked. "Who?" Jimmy said. "Oh Jared yes .....umm there he is." Jimmy said looking behind him seeing jaredbleaning against the wall waiting for the pregnant ladies to leave. Jimmy waved Jared over.
Jared had never felt as distant to Jimmy as now. He stood from afar and witnessed how Jimmy was squealing and chuckling at every poor joke Eric made. He saw how he blushed when Eric touched him. He started to compare this with their daily lives and found that mostly Jimmy just whine for more food from him. If he couldnt achieve something then he cried. There's really nothing loving in it. He suddenly felt unprecedentedly used. Used because he was the father of his children.

He took a deep breath to clear away all those depressing thoughts and forced a half smile out. "Hey Jimmy. Class finished now?"
"Yes Eric said I was a great student." Jimmy said smiling at jared. "You have a great partner here." Eric said reaching out to shake Jareds hand. "Nice to officially meet you."Eric said while smiling his pearly white smile.
Jared found himself unable to place the blame on eric. He's one fine man. Patient as an instructor andfriendly as a guy. He shook his hand returning a genuine smile, the first one since seeing Jimmy's eyes light up at seeing Eric. "Nice to meet you too. It's really lucky to have you as instructor, you are definitely good at this."
"May i speak to you privately a second." Eric said to jared. "Its ok I will meet you in the lobby. I need to sit down anyway." Jimmy said waddeling to the door.
Jared was surprised at this request. He nodded to Jimmy and asked Eric "so... what is it about? Is that something about Jimmy? You noticed something about his health?" Jared started getting serious.
"No nothing like that." Eric chuckled. "I have been doing this for the last several years. It's not uncommon that my client's get...uh certain feelings for me. Most of the time it's hormones. I noticed Jimmy displaying some of the same symptoms of a kind of crush. I tell alot of the husbands when this happens to not take it personal the feelings usually pass. I am married to my wife of 10 years. There is no flirting going on I assure you." He chuckled
"Ya I get it. If anything the flirt came from Jimmy and not from you. You have been nothing but professional I think. Thanks for the sharing though. Gosh it's so embarassing you must have witnessed my sulking the whole time!" Jared couldnt be more embarrassed. Though as he had told Eric, he felt like it may be time for him to really think about the relationship between him and Jimmy.
"Its ok pregnancy affects everyone differently. Go easy on Jimmy male pregnancy affects sexual tension a whole lot differently. The poor guy probably isn't himself." Eric said shaking Jareds hand goodbye and saying he will see them for next week's class.
Jimmy breathed in deeply for a few times, trying to take in what Eric had said. It was probably hormones. He told himself to treat that like some kind of fans' fascination towards idols. He then proceeded to go meet with Jimmy.

"Jimmy, are you ready to go now? We are going shopping with Fred right?"
" Yes. Could you hold my belly as we walk. This thing is getting real heavy. I can't wait until these babies are out of me." Jimmy said holding out his arm for Jared to help him up.