Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"And there goes the consequence of forcibg ice cream on me. Karma!" Jared said from afar, laughter clear in his vouce.
Jimmy then got up and got in the shower. "I may need help babe." Jimmy said to jared. Fred just grinned and said "go ahead I can clean up." He chuckled.
Jared followed Jimmy into the shower. Jimmy had insisted taking a shower by himself until only recently. It was like a sweet torture to jared as he needed to try very hard in controlling his reaction.
As Jared and jimmy were in the shower Fred did his best to clean up after there meal. Picking up things has become a chore especially since he was nearly 7 months pregnant. Fred went to his room to get dressed for the day as he passed the bathroom he heard Jimmy saying. "Thank you the belly rub babe and wash babe." Fred continued to his room with a smile.
Inside Jared had been very gentle. He knew Jimmy had went through a roller coaster of emotion today and just wanted to spoil him. He rubbed every inch of his skin with care, with a particular focus on the belly, rubbing it to sooth the muscles that were cramping so hard earlier today.

"No need to thank me babe, I love doing these things to you."
"I just hope everything goes good in lamaze class today." Jimmy said. " I hope I'm not the only pregnant guy there."
"Oh yes lamaze class. Well I am not sure how mnay guys there would be, but surely your belly would be the largest." Jared patted affectionately at his belly.
"Thats not a good thing." Jimmy said laughing. Fred can out of his room practically busting out of his small clothes. "I will see you guys tonight I'm just going to get some new clothes why your at class today." Fred said.
"Fred!" Jared stopped him from rushing away. "Are you sure to go alone? Besides, there should be sufficient clothes from Jimmy for you to wear, I thought thats our plan?"
"I just don't want to live off you guys. I don't want to be a leech." Fred said. "Its ok I should be fine."
"How about we go together for clothes after the class? Jimmy could use some pants too. And maybe some looser ones for the lamaze..." jared suggested, looking at Jimmy's waistline.
Jimmy looked at Jared "these pants fit just fine thank you very much." Just then his button popped open. Fred laughed. "Ok we can go shopping after lamaze."
"Great. Now stay put Fred, you dont really look all that good. Kind of pale really. Try taking a nap it does wonders, for Jimmy at least, while we go for lamaze alright?" Jared said, already searvhing in the closet for some even looser pants for Jimmy.
As they got ready to go Jimmy said good bye to Fred and Jared helped Jimmy into the truck. When they pulled up to the building Jared had to help Jimmy out of the truck and up the stairs.
"Well stairs are really not user friendly here around..considering their client base." Jared said, helping support the belly while Jimmy heaved himself up with one hand on the rail and one hand at the lower back, beside Jared's other habd.
After they struggled up the stairs they walked into a waiting room where 4 other pregnant women waited. Jimmy sat down next to a red headed woman who looked far along. She leaned next to jared who sat next to Jimmy and asked. "How far along is he? Are they yours?"
"Ermm 9 months with triplets, yes they are mine. And... yours? You looked quite far along too." As a habit Jared let Jimmy lean towards him.
"7 months my husband is in the restroom." She said "he looks adorable you must be so happy together." She said watching Jimmy rub his belly while leaning on jared for support.
"Yes he is adorable and I love him dearly." Jared kissed Jimmy who had blushed a little. "Did i say I love you today?" He wasnt really showing off but after yesterday he found he was just really really fond of this man in front of him.
Just then a tall man with blonde hair and built frame walks in he had a pearly white smilenand dark blue eyes. Jimmy felt a strong attraction to him. Jimmy started daydreaming a little. " hello everyone's my name is Eric I will be your instructor today." He said looking at jimmy. "Hello.....umm Thank you for teaching this class." Jimmy said trying not to stare at him too much. Jimmy found him mesmerizing