Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jimmy kept breathing steadily as he continued he could feel more of the baby coming through. "This has to be over soon!" Jimmy cried out.
"Just a bit more, another push and the head would be fully out. Come on Jimmy, you can do this." He found the cock to be constantly blocking the view that he looked around for a tape to stick it up, maybe after this child's born.
As Jimmy gave another big push he felt the baby's head squeeze out. The pain went down some for a moment giving Jimmy time to get his breath back. Then Jared urged him to push a little more.
"Push a little more to get the shoulders turning. Jimmy you are impressive, such a strong pusher for our baby. He would arrive in no time." Jared looked him from his position to the squatting Jimmy, praise and excitement in his eyes.
Jimmy felt the baby almost completely out now. Jared must of grabbed hold of the baby, jimmy felt something give a little tug.
"Yes the shoulders are out now, just one last push to get the butt out." The trunk of the baby sticking out of Jimmy's butt was quite obscene, stretching his ass so wide.
As Jimmy gave one final push he felt the first baby exit his anus. Jimmy laid against the railing exhausted waiting to hear some kind of cry from the baby.
Jared caught the baby that came out with a lot of fluid. The baby wasn't responding at first so Jared patted on his back like what he watchrf from tv, some mucus must have been stuck but after a bit of rubbing, a small wailing sound can be heard, and that's when the doctor came back in. "Well Jared you are a pro in here! Delivered your son i see. Now hand him over to me woulf you? You can stay here and cut the chord." The doctor then let Jimmy lay back down on the bed with Jared's help and put the baby on his belly.
Jimmy held the baby and began to cry. "Our little boy." Jimmy felt the other two babies shift in his belly. "I think the others know there brother escaped." Jimmy smiled taken back by the sight of there new born.
Jared touched the cheek of the baby and smiled at Jimmy. "Thanks Jimmy, for bringing forward our lovely son."

The doctor asked Jimmy to give a bit more pushing to deliver the placenta.
Jimmy started pushing once more as he handed the baby to jared.
"Alright the placenta is out. Gentlemen, there should be some time before thr next contractions come so please enjoy your little moment here first." The doctor stood and took off his gloves, leaving again before either of them can react.
"I love you so much jared." Jimmy said laying back watching jared hold the baby smiling.
"I think he lookrd more likr you than me." Jared touchrd on the full cheeks of the baby. "You chubby little one, giving your papa all these pain and trouble getting you out." He cuddled wirh the baby for a little longer before handing him over to Jimmy oncr more. "Maybe you should try feeding him? I heard they promote contractions.... might help with delivery his brothers sooner."
Jimmy help the baby up to his breast and the baby began to latch on and began drinking. "It feels so weird. " Jimmy said watching the baby drink.
"I guess you will soon get used to it. There would be 3 little ones doing it all day long." He pictured Jimmy holding a baby, one at a side while the rrmaining one cried hungrily in the crib and smiled.
"I'm not a milk machine." Jimmy said picturing how this will go draining him of his energy and milk. "Will I even have enough milk for all of them?" Jimmy asked looking down at his belly.
"If not we can always replace it with formula. Maybe mix it up so they grt the best of both?" Jared suggested. He sat at the side of the bed, looking at the baby with a hand around Jimmy's shoulder.

"The contractions hadn't come back yet right?"
"No." Jimmy said. As they sat there for A bit Jimmy started feeling pain in his belly again. " Babe the....contractions ...are starting up again." Jimmy said trying to breathe through the pain.
"Ok let me get the baby. You keep on breathing as they taught." Jared got the baby and put him gently in the crib. He returned to help Jimmy breath through it.