Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jared felt like history was repeating itself but frankly, he had a bit of belly fetish and Jimmy's bwlly getting bigger would only get him more obsessed with him. And he enjoyed taking care of pregnant man, which could be why he was attracted to Eric now but not before. He helped Jimmy up and lingered his hand on his belly, amazed by how bloated it had gotten.
"Jimmy... did you discover my belly fetish so that you are deliberately eating this much to bloat it?" Jared asked jokingly.
"I have no idea what you mean." Jimmy denied thinking that Jared may have found out his plan to win him back from Eric. As Jared slowly helped Jimmy to the car Jimmys belly was making gurgling noises and jimmy kept burping the whole trip home. "I feel like I'm going to explode." Jimmy said both hands rubbing his belly trying to calm it down.
The calm denial had Jared looking at Jimmy strangely. Normally he was much more defiant that this. He mentally noted it down as something to explore on later. He glanced often at Jimmy and his obviosu discomfort. When they arrived, Jimmy seemed to be pressed down by the belly that he needed Jared to really heave him to get up, bumping him with his bump when he finally managed to get out of the car. "Ouff that was some belly bump!"
"Sorry, I really think I ate to much." Jimmy said as Jared helped him inside. As they walked in the house Fred was doing his one handed push ups. "Hey guys how was your day? I just got off work." Fred said. Jimmy let out another burp as he went to the couch to rest.
"Jimmy just got hinself blacklisted i think. Went to that buffet shop to clear their dishes." Jared answered watching Jimmy flopped down on the couch. "How've you been?"
"Just came home fed all the babies and started my daily workout." Fred said doing a few more push ups. "Oh yeah some guy came over earlier said he was your cousin or something I think he said his name was alex." Fred said as Jimmy let out a moan as his stomach started aching.
"Jimmy?" Jared turned to him, seeing his grimace and hand clutching on his stomach, he knew he must have overeated. He went to take some pills for Jimmy and returned, letting him take the medicine while sitting beside him and let him relax against his shoulder. "Alex you just said? Hmm I hadnt been contaxting him for awhile now. Did he leave a number of means of contact?"
"Yeah it's on the counter." Fred said pointing to the kitchen. Jimmy took the medicine and sat there moaning trying tosettle his belly. His torn jeans flapped open revealing his bloated bump.
"Ok I will get to him later. And Jimmy do you want a belly rub? Or in this case.... stomach rub?" Jared frowned as he patted on the back of the moaning Jimmy. "Fred if you would excuse us." He helped Jimmy up who had been leaning against him into their bedroom.
As they went into the bedroom Jimmy took of his torn jeans and tight shirt. "Never will I eat that much again at once." Jimmy said as he laid down.
"You sure needed to remind yourself your stomach wasnt the size of what it had been when you were with the triplets." Jared smirked when he got on the bed. He let Jimmy lay on him and started rubbing his stomach with his palm. He could feel it gurgle under his touch.
As Jared rubbed Jimmys stomach he laid his head on Jareds chest. As Jared continued to rub Jimmy fell asleep. When he awoke he found he was alone on the bed. Jimmy got up went out to the living room to see Fred feeding the babies. "Where jared?" Jimmy asked Fred. " he went outside to call his cousin." Fred replied. Jimmy went to peak out the window and saw Jared standing on the front porch talking. Jimmy felt a hunger pain and went to get some pickles to munch on. As Jimmy got a jar out and started eating Jared came back in.
Jared frowned looking at the pickles and he took away the jar. "Did you forget about how uncomfortable you were just now? Stop eating and add to the burden of your stomach. Perhaps I should mimick Gloria's ironfist in controlling your diet" it was Jaredd's intention to see how Jimmy would react to this close mention to Eric, and if he was still mindful of what happened earlier.
"Jareds right Jimmy you are getting pretty big." Fred said watching Jimmy get angry. "I'm not fat it's all baby weight and I'm getting hungry again." Jimmy said. "Who was on the phone anyway?" Jimmy asked trying to change the subject of his weight.
"Alex my cousin. He got kicked out of his house for missing his rent and he was desperate to find a place to live in. He just rememebered I also live in town so asked for my help. Do you think... i dunno. Maybe he could come along with Eric to take care of the kids together?"
"Sure I don't have a problem with it.....is uhh..is he single?" Fred asked . While Jimmy and jared looked and smiled at each other.
"Well so you have been attracted to him already? From what I heard, yes he is single and yes, he is gay. And also dont under estimate him for his nerdy look, he is a brilliant hacker that could probably dig out all your secrets in seconds." Jared gave Jimmy a stern look when he attempted to grab for the pickle again.
Jimmy put his hand on his belly and went t go sit on the couch. Fred got up and listened as Jared explained his cousin, Fred was falling in love with every detail of the description Jared gave. Jimmy just smiled. 'So when is he coming?" Fred asked eagerly.
"Tomorrow. And he will be taking over gradually the job of babysitter as Eric is.. let's say no longer as agile now with the big belly." Jared glanced a bit at Jimmy for mentioning Eric.
"Thats a shame that Eric can't come over as much." Jimmy said trying to sound sincere. "Tomorrow! Oh man I need to get new clothes, clean up my room, get my hair cut....I don't know if I have time for......" Fred stopped as he saw Jimmy and jared snickering at him.