Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jared gave them a knowing smile befote returning to tend to his 3 little devils. Alex took over a baby in green onsies in a surprisingly easy manner. "And who's this? Your son or daughter?" He had satrted rocking like a professional immediately, attemptin gto calm the baby. He got a hand in to test the diaper and found it to be clean. "Is it their feeding time now? Do you give them formula?"
"Thats my little boy you have." Fred said walking toward the kitchen. " the bottles are over here I use a breast pump to fill the bottle my beast still lactate hopefully it will end soon." Fred said indicating his still plump breast. Fred handed Alex one of the bottles and they sat on the couch next to Eric to feed the babies. Eric was just sitting there eating his cake watching everyone else take care of the babies.
Alex peeked over at Fred's breasts, fantasizing about helping him pump. He also eyed Eric occassionally, finding him hot and sexy with the belly. Jared and Gloria came down to burp the babies on their hands, Jared getting two babies together on one shoulder. He smiled brightly at Gloria talking about some baby stuff while they walked down.
"Hey if you want I can show you this great diner down the road. I use to eat there 4 times a day when I was pregnant." Fred said to alex. "Dont worry though I shouldn't eat nearly as much." He chuckled. "Yeah I can watch your little one with Gloria." Eric said to Fred setting one of the babies on his massive belly. "What do you say?" Fred asked
"What? Like.. now? It's only 11am, dont you think it to be a little eaely for lunch? However..... i think this neighborhood is pretty decent. Do you think you can guide me around and give me a tour?" Alex added after seeing the disappointment and embarrassmnet of Fred. He was a bit thrilled himself to have Fred showing such clear interest on him.
"Sure hop on in my car." Fred said excited that Alex was so interested in hanging out with him. "I can show you the theater in the mall they have some movies that just came out." Fred said suggesting some ideas.
"Ya sure let's see. Eric, Gloria, it's nice to meet you and see you again later today. Jared, bro you really got your hands full with babies. Dont miss me too much alrighr?" Alex said that as he stood up, ready to leave with Fred.
Jared rolled his eywa and said "oh buddy you are every bit like the jerk you had always been. Now go get lost!"
As they got into the car Fred showed Alex his neighborhood and most of downtown before coming to the mall. After showing Alex the maternity store he had to shop in and some of his favorite ice cream stands and fast food places he like to eat when he was pregnant. Fred took Alex to the theater. After buying his ticket and drink Fred and Alex sat down and watched the movie. About half way through it Fred pretended to stretch and rested his arm around Alex laying his hand on Alex's shoulder.
Alex was quite concentrated in the movie until he felt the arm on his shoulder. He smirked and looked at Fred. "Hnm your arm is kind of long dont you think?" He pretended to just pat on Fred's chest when jn fact he wanted to feel the lactating chest.
Fred notice he started lactating as soon as Alex hit his chest. Fred got up for a second. "I will....uh be right back I have to ....use the restroom." Fred lied feeling embarassaed by the lactating breast leaking through his shirt.
Alex pushed Fred back down easily with an arm in front of Fred. His arm bumped into Fred's chest and a low whimper could be heard. Alex quickly looked around and saw that there werent anyone sitting near them and that sweet sound from Fred should have only been heard by himself. He nudged closer onto Fred and said "i seemed to smell some milky taste.... oh and your shirt is wet! Could you be .... leaking?" He traced Fred's full chest with a hand, feeling around the rim of the white patch.
"Yes sorry about this it's really embarrassing sometimes they start leaking randomly." Fred said feeling stupid that this happened now of all times. "I didn't mean to distract you from the movie." He added
"Oh the movie isbway less enjoyable than this..." alex said with a glint in his eyes. He cupped the chest with hsi both hands and put a bit of pressure on it, Fred immediately squirmed a bit and moanrd, and the wet patch increased in size immediately.
As Alex continued to squeeze Fred had to admit it was tender but felt good however his shirt was getting soaked. "I probably should go clean this up." Fred said "would you want to help?" Fred asked as he got up for the bathroom.
"Yes sure. Hmm with this level of damage I am guessibg you needed a lot of cleaning." Alex followed Fres up. With how dim the xinema was, no one was able to see the wet patches, though some had shot them a look when they stood up and blocked the view.

"Wow rhat's a larger patch rhan I thought!" Alex marvelled when they were in the toilet. The still enlarged aereola could be seen under the soaked fabric.
As Alex cleaned up the milk from off Fred's chest it both felt awkward and amazing even though he just met this man. The sensation of him squeezing more of the milk out into a napkin both felt great and a little soar Fred had to let out a moan. Luckily no one was in the bathroom good thing all the movies were playing Fred thought. Instinctively without thought Fred leaned down and started kissing Alex.
Alex returned the kiss with eager, especially after seeing how toned Fred's body was. He slipped his hand down to the 6 packs and the muscular ass of Fred, loving how the muscles bulge out. They started fumbling with each other's body once the passion had ignited and they stumbled towards one of the stalls and started really chasing each other's tongue.
After Fred and Alex passionately kissed Alex pulled Fred's pants down and had him tuen around and lean against the wall. No one came into the bathroom until an hour later when one of the movies let out. An older man walked in and saw Fred and Alex come out of the bathroom stall. They both were all sweaty. As they walked out of the bathroom the old man gave them a weird look. Fred just turned to alex and laughed with him. Since there movie was over they decided to leave.
alex got near Fred and said in a low voice "that's really way better than the movie dont you think?" Alex was almost holding Fred's hand when they walked out, but he found himself still a little unsure. "So.... are we... a thing now?" he looked at Fred expectantly. his eyes almost sparkled behind the lenses of his glasses.
"I think we became a thing about and hour ago." Fred said looking at his watch smiling at alex. "Do you think Jared will be ok with us be together?" Fred asked not really thinking about what Jared might think.