Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jared helped Jimmy get into position once again. The pressure in Jimmys belly began building as it did before. Breathing heavy and steady Jimmy began to groan as the pain began to intensify.
Jared could feel Jimmy's legs trembled from supporting his weight. "Perhaps I should sit behind you? Helping you support yourself? Let me quickly get a mirror so we can both see your progress."
As Jared went and got a stand up mirror in the bathroom he placed it to the side of Jimmy so he could watch the progress. Then Jimmy felt Jared grab Jimmys hips for support as he began breathing real heavy. This gave Jimmy a flash back of the night he got pregnant. That magic night he vaguely remembered due to the amount of alcohol. In some strange way with Jared holding him that way it feels like everything came full circle. Jimmy began crying and said "thank you babe for everything ." Tears flowing down his face as the pain began to get worse.
"Jimmy it should be me thank YOU for everything. You are the one enduring the pain at the moment, not me." He chuckled as he kneaded on the parts he though Jimmy should be sore, letting Jimmy lean onto him. "Are you thinking what I am thinkig that this strangely resembled the night we got together?"
Jimmy smiled for a brief second. "Yes I do. But if I recall I was alot thinner back .....then." Jimmy said as he started to push as he felt the baby starting to enter the anal canal.
Jared saw Jimny's face scrunched up from the effort and kept on whispering words of encouragement through the push. From the mirror still nothing was visible except for the opening hole due to the push.
Jimmy kept steady breathes as Jared coached him along. The pressure from his belly now moving to his anus as the baby began slowly going through it. "I feel it coming." Jimmy said through clenched teeth.
(Jimmy rubbing his belly after one of Jareds big but tasty dinners.)
(omg another great piece of art! thanks so much!)

Jared grabbed Jimmy's hand to encourage him. "Listen to what your body feel like doing, push when the contraction come. You are doing so great here." As he said that he could see some tiny bulging at his anus, a tiny bit of head started to become visible. "Jimmy, look, the head is almost close to your opening now, our baby is passing through your canal nicely. Keep the pushing, you are doing exactly right."
Jimmy grabbed jareds hand as the babys head reached the opening. Aseac contraction hit jimmy he pushed the best he could. Breathing heavy jimmy wondered if he would have the strength for the last baby.
The head was quite visible now from the mirror, the anus started opening in a circular shape with how the baby's head pushed forward. Jimmy pushed withe 2 steps forward 1 step back rythm with the contractions. He could hear Jimmy's frustrated groan as the head once again retreated back with when the contraction ended. "Jimmy this is to be expected. Our baby is very close, just concentrate on your pushing. Don't think too much about it."
Jimmy tried to follow jareds instructions. Sweat began to drip from jimmys face once again as he felt the contractions hit. Jimmy would push feeling the baby move once again.
"Yes that's it Jimmy that's the head almost fully crowning now. Hold on your push, just that little bit more." Jared encouraged Jimmy as he wiped away the sweat. He could see the head pushing out from teh anus, once again abusing the tortured opening.
With each push Jimmy felt his strength dwindle these babies were wearing him down. Wishing it were all over and he could sleep Jimmy fought through the pain and began pushing once more.
"Almost there now... just a bit more... yes the head had fully crowned, no more retreating back now." Jared kissed on Jimmy's sweaty face. "Jimmy you did a great job. Now just a bit more and you can rest." Jared felt around the rim of the hole, ensuring it wasn't going to tear.
Jimmy felt the head leave his anus and slowly continue to push outward. Pushing with all his might Jimmy felt another pull from Jared knowing the second child left him. Jimmy caught his breath and waited yet again to hear the cry of his baby.
Jared caught the baby with his hands reaching down under Jimmy's arms. He lifted the baby to rest him on the still high belly of Jimmy, then proceeded to rub his back and he soon started wailing. He could feel Jimmy leaning against his chest, totally exhausted. He took a towel nearby covering the baby to keep him warm. "Jimmy look, our second son's here... he is so perfect. Thank you."
Jimmy rested in jareds chest still breathing heavy from the second birth. Jimmy tried to keep his eyes open but it was too hard he was exhausted. He just laid against Jared holding his second child.
"Sleep awhile, I will take care of the child. Do not worry. You will need this to replenish you strength." Jared made sure Jimmy had slept before slipping gently away from his back. Placing him on the bed and lowering it to make him lay down more comfortably, Jared took the new born child with the chord cut and brought it to the crib. THe placenta was out already while Jimmy was semi conscious.
As Jimmy slept for nearly an hour Fred saw Jared walk out of the room to get some water. Fred had candy wrappers all over him and around his seat still eating nervously. "Hey Jared what's going on? " Fred called out hoping everything was ok.