Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jared pecked Jimmy's cheek and said "alright enjoy your brotherly moments again. Dont try to eat the house while I am not here ok?" And with that he took off, hjs mind still wandering about the current situation and how he should act around Fred now.
Jimmy always had a way of getting Fred to talk when they younger. This would be no exception. When Jared returned Fred was sitting at the kitchen table shaking his head no and pointing at jimmy. Jimmy was sitting on the couch with his arms folded and a scowl on his face watching tv.
Jared got close to Jimmy and asked gently " whats wrong babe." He tried to kiss him but Jimmy avoided him.
"I think you know why!" Jimmy yelled "you kissed and tried to sleep with my brother!" Jimmy looked at jared. "Fred told me every thing about how you came on to him strong and wouldn't stop kissing him." Jimmy said with tears falling from his face. Fred got up from the table and started to waddle away quietly hoping no one would notice him leave to his room.
"That's not true! I swear i have never came on to him! Fred you should explain this! How could you make up a story like this!" Jared was furious with Fred but found him nowhere to be seen when he turned around.
"Dont try to blame him for this. My brother wouldn't lie about something this serious!" Jimmy yelled " just admit it you don't want to be with a fat slob like me!" Jimmy was crying. " why don't you go find yourself a nicer model with 6 pack abs and great butt."
"For god's sake Jimmy are you accusing me of not loving you? And let me remind you the 'affair' that you are accusing me of having was also with a hugely pregnant guy. Hadnt I shown you enough of how obsessed I am with your belly?" Jared was hurt by what Jimmy accused him of. He was also angry at how Fred misled Jimmy. These brothers!
Jimmy struggled to get up off the couch then started waddeling slowly to the bedroom. "Couch.....you sleep on the couch tonight.....I need time to think." Jimmy said while crying closing the bedroom door and locking it.
Jared was exasperates. He decided to knock on Fred's door to ask him why was.he misleading jimmy like that.
Fred heard a knock on the door. He didn't want to answer it he knew he messed up but didn't want to be a disappointment to jimmy. He was always Jimmys role model growing up and he didn't want to let him down. Fred just laid there and hopefully Jared would go away until morning.
Jared was very frustrated. He had been betrayed by Fred who he considered to be a good pal and maybe really felt a little more than just a brother in law, yet he hadnt and wasnt planning to make a move on. Jimmy on the other hand, had been accusing him over nothing, like what they had been through the past few months had no meaning to him. He was exceedingly tired and with anger that could not vent out. He in the end decided to just leave the house. Let the brothers do whatever they wanted.

He grabbed the keys and slammed the door.
Jimmy woke up the next morning to sharp pains in belly. "Oww!!!.....owww!!!!" Jimmy yelled " Fred heard Jimmy yelling and left his room to go see what the yelling was about. Fred knocked on the door. "Whats wrong in there." Fred said " I don't know I have sharp pains in my belly!" Jimmy said. "Are they in spurts?" Asked Fred "yes." Jimmy replied "I think you are having contractions. You might want to let Jared know." Fred said as he went looking for him.
Jared went to the walmart nearby and wandered around aimlessly. He found himself buying tonnes of chocolate dough ice cream, chocolate sauce, tartar sauce and pickles. He sighrd again and went on to check out.
When Jared got home Fred was frantic "you need to check on my brother! He locked the door and I can't get in I think he was having contractions or something.!" Fred said
"What?!" Jared rushed to the door and knocked frantically. "Jimmy? It's Jared. Open up! Are you feeling contractions?" He could hear faint moanings but nothing more.
"I....can't .....get...up it hurts....too much." Jimmy said in between moans. Lying there holding his massive belly.
Jared was very worried and he rushed to take the spare keys to open the room door. Rushing in, he got to the side of Jimmy and asked urgently "jimmy? Where are you hurting? Tell me how it was. Is it rythmic?"
"I'm ...sorry ...babe i didnt.... mean....to. ..be mad ...at ...you." Jimmy said through gritted teeth.
"It's alright babe. Now calm down. You panicking wouldnt do any good to you or the babies. Deep breathes now." Jared instructed Jimmy. "Ok. So how long.have you been hurting? Can you tell me where you are hurting the most, just touch that part to show me."
"My lower ....belly...it happens in spurts....about every .....45minutes or so...."  Jimmy said