Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I... i... no this isnt right. You couldnt quite fall in love with me alrwady after half a day. You are just... i dont know, confusing gratitude with love. I ... i will leave you now." He fled away from the room and slammed the door. He leant back and try to calm himself. The kiss replyaed over and over again and he found his member hardening. He took several deep breathes tp calm himself down before walking slowly back to my room.
"There you are." Jimmy said laying there with his shirt off trying his best to rub oil on his belly for the night. "Fred settle in ok then?" Jimmy asked
"Ya.. ya of course. I guess he would be up for a bit longer." Jared took Jimmy's oil and squirted some on the underbelly, spreading it across the vast expand of skin. He was a little distracted and absentmindedly rubbed on parts that dont have oil yet.
"Babe you two are acting strange and it's freaking me out." Jimmy said noticing Jareds blank stare as he rubbed his belly. "Whats going on?" Jimmy insisted
"Nothing! Nothing that you need to worry about. Ok love. Do you want to do the breast massage as we said earlier today?"
"Yes please." Jimmy said still wondering what was going on between them.
"Now let me take your shirt higher... I am avtually quite surprised youstill hadn't gotten any milk yet. Do they sore?" Jared looked at the breasts and noticed Jimmy's were actually bigger than those of Fred's, but the areola were much smaller and still red, not like those darkened ones of Fred.
"No nothing." Jimmy said "they were tender around the 5th month but no milk." Jimmy said
Jared touched the breasts and found them hard to the touch. He put a little more pressure on it, smoothing the ducts as he read on those books trying to see what would happen.
"What happened?" Jimmy asked "whatever you did felt amazing." Jimmy was trying to see if anything was happening
"Good i learnt this from some books. Said could clear the blockage in the ducts that would prevent milk flow." Jared blushed a little at admitting having doing some homework on this. He slightly increased some pressure to see if Jimmy could still accept.
"That feels good babe." Jimmy said closing his eyes. Just then his breast starting lactating. "Oh....I feel something dripping on my belly." Jimmy said opening his eyes.
It was from one particular strong touch. Milk then started squirting out like a mini fountain. There is some even grtting on Jared's face. He licked it and found it mildly sweet."hmm you are sweet...."
"Hey now save some for the babies." Jimmy teased Jared. "I'm not your personal cow here."
"Well I am the only consumer here...." jared really fed on him, becoming quite addicted with the taste. He exhausted one and turned to the other.
"Man would you like some cereal with that milk?" Jimmy asked with a smile. Jimmy had to admit it felt good. The pressure build up in his breasts must of just been from a blockage. Jimmy was lucky Jared read those books.
"Hmm i would consider that tomorrow. Fresh milk right from the farm... breast!" Jared smiled. Though when he looked at the still wet nipples, he suddenly recalled the scene earlier in the day when Fred squirted some milk while changing.
After Jared finished and cleaned up Jimmy they went to sleep. Jared wrapping his arms around Jimmys massive belly and snuggling close. When they awoke the next morning Fred was already eating breakfast in the kitchen empty pickle bottles on the counter and Jimmys half gallon of ice cream was empty on the couch. "Oh .... sorry I was going to clean up before you got up." Fred said while finishing his pancakes. "I ..uh... had a lot on my mind last night and didn't sleep much. I eat when I think alot....well double as much now." He chuckled looking at the mess. "I can pay for all the food I ate." Fred said as Jimmy and Jared looked at the mess of food.
"Errr its alright. I should go grocery shopping today anyway. Jimmy babe, dont worry I will go pick up those stocks real quick ok? Can you just wait for a little while?" Jared tried to console Jimmy, though he couldnt quite blame Fred. He must be up yesterday night because of what happened in the room.... the kisses...
"Sure me and Fred will sit and talk until you get back." Jimmy said hoping to get to the bottom of why they were acting strange. Fred gave a worried look to Jared.