Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jared then knew he was losing the battle. Alex would definitely indulgr in his lover and Jimmy would probably stop talking to him for a week if he dared deny him something that his brother had. He sighed and relented. "Alex, let's go to fetch our pregnant mates here some ice cream. This is just ridiculous."
Jimmy smiled and began licking his lips and rubbing his belly. "Can you feed me ice cream too?" Jimmy asked Jared as he walked into the kitchen. "I will want to lay down on the couch if you could feed me." Jimmy said
Jared sighed and nodded. He never won against his pregnant lover. They got the ice cream, with Alex's slightly larger than Jared's but they both agreed not to let the brothers kmow.
Jimmy swaddled to the couch carefully laying back as Jared fed him ice cream. Jimmy was smiling as he rubbed his belly. "This is the life." Jimmy said enjoying every delicious bite. Fred was also enjoying every bite as Alex fed him large spoonfulls. One of Fred's hands caressed his underbelly as he swallowed the ice cream. " I think the babies are enjoying it." Fred said thinking he felt some movement.