Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"And peanut butter had taken over chocolate sauce as your new must have food acconpaniment." He caressed the bulge and said "sorry baby. I hope you wont be born with peanut butter taste." He led Jimmy to the sink to clean his face.
As Jared wiped Jimmys face they went back to bed laying there as Jared rubbed Jimmys belly. They talked about there future goals and plans for there next child and how to take care of all there children. Until sleep came over both of them once again. Early next morning Jared woke up to Jimmy jumping up and down trying to fastened his pants for work. "These....stupid .....pants....must of shrunk or something." Jimmy said finally buttoning them. His bulge hanging over the top of his jeans pressing against the button to almost bursting point.
Jared chuckled as he got out of bed himself to caress that bump. He kissed the slightly flustered face of Jimmy and saud "perhaps it's time to get those looser clothes down from the attic. You are growing and I think you dont want to squeeze the baby too?." By looser clothes he meant the large pile of maternity clothings they had stored.
The way Jared caressed Jimmys bump felt good. Jimmy turned around and started kissing Jared knocking him onto the bed. Jimmy went to lean down only to pop his button on his jeans. "Well that's a mood killer." Jimmy said looking down at his belly sticking out of his pants. Jimmy saw Jared laying there smile when the door bell rang. "That must be Eric coming to watch the kids today." Jimmy said going up to the attic to get some bigger clothes. Jared walked to the front door to let Eric in as he passed Fred in the living room doing his daily work out routine before work. "Someones at the door." Fred said to jared as he continued his push ups.
"Fred, i thought you were focusing on your situps yesterday. Proceeding to your arms now?" Jared commented as he went open the door. "Hi Eric! Thanks for coming. Sorry to still ask you to come even when you're so...... burdened." Eric' by was positively massive. His weight gain may,not have been as staggering as Jimmy or Fred but with Gloria's strict monitoring, but all the weight had gone to the belly and it was sticking out far.
"Irs...not a ...problem." Eric said stretching out his back with both hands above his butt. Eric's shirt Jimmy rarely came down half way exposing a good portion of his belly. "Sorry about my clothing choice Gloria is shopping today for new ones." Eric said noticing the glances from jared.
"It's alright. Ha after having 2 prrgnant men with multiples it's really not somethijg I should be surprised at all. Just tell us if you have any difficulty. Thanks so much for doing this really." He led him past Fred who said hi and went to meet Jimmy and the kids.
After Jimmy put on looser clothes you could barely see his bump now. Jared and Eric came in. "Sorry I'm just getting ready for work." Jimmy said putting his tie on. "It's ok." Eric said sitting in one of the chairs they had. "Sorry these babies are just really heavy these days." Eric said putting one hand on his big bump.
Jared helped Jimmy fix his tie and kissed him, palm protectively covered his tiny belly. He turned to look at Eric and said "totally understand. You dont have to worry about us or what. I can assure you there is nothing i hadnt seen before. Jimmy let's say goodbye to the 3 angels and your 2 nephews. About time you go to work now."
As Jared kissed Jared and the babies good bye he left work. Eric went to go check up on the kids as Jared went to go take Fred to work.
Jared returned to find Eric straining himself to pick up the bottle dropped on the floor. His belly was too big for him to reach forward and he was balancing precariously to reach it sideways. Jared strode forward and said "eric let me take it. You better be csreful now" He got the bottle and steadied Eric, let him lean towards him as he stood back up with a hand supporting his back. "How many weeks are you now again?"
"About 32 weeks along." Eric said " these babies have made me quite the fatty I must say." Eric chuckled. Jared helped Eric to the sofa who plopped down on it relieving his aching back. Eric used both hands to rub his plump belly which took up his whole lap almost. "I guess I didn't expect it to be this hard when I signed up for the surrogacy." Eric said. " I can't believe how much I eat either, I feel that's all I do." Eric said
"You hadnt wtinessed what Jimmy and Fred used to have. They would have been whining to no end if they were following your diet and complained that I was attempting to starve them." Jared chuckled as he supplied the fruit smoothie Gloria had brought to their house for Eric. "If your back is hurt I can take care of changing of diapers so you wouldnt have to bend your back so much."
"Thank you that would be great." Eric said drinking down his smoothie. " I have been practicing some of my own techniques at home with the breathing." Eric said rubbing his belly. "I have found new ways to improve upon then, going through it myself that is."
"Is that so? Would you show me? I thought your teachings before had been great already. At the very least it had brought Jimmy through the triplets' birth, unassisted birth really." Jared asked. He couldnt deny that seeing Eric in practice birthing positions or breathing would be hot. Though he had been very jealous, he couldnt deny Eric was attractive.
"Sure I would be glad to." Eric said as Jared helped him to the floor. Eric sat down and spread out his legs his belly nearly touching the ground. He started a slow breathing and did spurts of rapid breathing. "This is the part where the partner comes in, here come and sit behind me and grab my stomach and rub as I breath." Eric said. " it helps the one who is pregnant feel the support of there partner."
Jared did as he was told, getting behind Eric and looking from behind, he could see Eric was no less massive than Fred really. He had kept himself agile and slim though, which made him look way less clumsy and in a way, very attractive. He got close to Eric, customarily letting him lean into his chest as he often do with Jimmy, knowing this would sooth the pressure on his back, and put his arms around his stomach and rubbed. "Do I put it under the belly? Will it be ... too sensitive?" jared asked.
"Yes actually that would work better." Eric said feeling Jareds hand hold underneath his belly . Eric continued breathing heavy. "Now I will get on my back with my arms stretched out and my knees up. If you could sit in from of my knees and hold my belly while I continue my breathing exersises. It helps loosen the pressure off the back and support some of the weight from the front." Eric explained seeing Jared smile through the entire exersise so far.
"Ok I will lower you down first. Your stomach muscle should be quite strained on its own now." Jared let Eric lean his upper torso against him and eased him down, gently putting his head down on the ground as he slipped away from his back. He then proceeded to settle between his legs. "I am gonna spread your legs a bit wider ok? I am quite a bit thicker than Gloria I think...." he shifted his crooked knees a bit further apart, noticing some swelling. "You should get Gloria to give you some more feet rub, would have lessened some of the swelling."
"I know." Eric said trying to see Jared over his plump round belly. "She has been working her two jobs trying to pay for the extra spending for our babies and for all the extra food and accessories we will need." Eric said as he felt Jareds hands hold his firm lower belly.