Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"That's it Jimmy, you are doing great. I will spread your oprning s bit to chrck on your progress now alright?" Jared wasn't seeing any bulging yet, he pulled on the cheeks.of Jimmy's butt to spread thrm apart so the well stretched hole gaped open. "I can see a tiny black patch there, keep pushing Jimmy."
With each passing contraction jimmy breathed harder pushing the best he could feeling imense pressure around his anus.
The bulge of this baby felt even larger than his two brothers. The girth looked even wider but Jared didnt tell it to Jimmy. "Keep up with the great pushes Jimmy, you are right on track for the crowning."
At this point Jimmy was sweating alot. Push after push Jimmy groaned and cried. He felt like this was bigger than the rest. "How much further?" Jimmy asked feeling a bulge sticking out of his anus
Jared had found it to be quite strange, with how the shape of the bulge a little different from the previous births. "The baby is there I think, it's .... " he put a finger inside the wide stretched hold and confirmed his suspicion. That's a butt here, the baby's breeched.
Jimmy began to push as the pain grew worse. He could feel the baby over halfway out . Jared kept helping Jimmy aling. Then with one final scream and huge push Jimmy felt the baby being tugged out by Jared. Jimmy laid there with swear and tears all over his face. Exhausted he layed there waiting for the cry of his last child.
Jared found the baby's face to be quite blue with how long he had been stuck in the canal. He rubbed his back but it didnt work, he then patted on the back a bit harder. He could see Fred's concerned look and the stir from Jimmy from not hearing the cry.
"Whats going on!." Jimmy replied trying to get enough strength to sit up his belly still in pain. "What's wrong with him?" Fred said noticing the blue face.
Jared remember seeing how they showed fhe doctor patting hard on the back to clear out blockage from the baby's throat. He flipped the baby to face slightly downwards and patted a bit more hard. With some blood out the baby finally started crying, and all the adults let a breath of relief out.
Jimmy looked over at all the cribs seeing all the children he birthed and smiled. He couldn't be any happier and Jared aeemed to be over joyed. Jimmy eyes started to get droopy as he took one last glance at his new family he fell asleep from exhaustion.
Jared was about to stop Jimmy from falling asleep, but he saw the placenta had already been out, probably from how Jimmy tried to sit up, motion also triggering the passing of the placenta. He smiled at his sleeping mate and felt happier than he ever remembered.
Fred leaned back on his chair with his hands on his belly happy for both Jimmy and Jared and couldn't wait to have a family of his own.
A month had past since the birth of the triplets. They had almost.filed for negligence against the hospital. The settled out of court in the end and received a huge amount of compensation from them.

The month was full of chaos and drama. With 3 newborns Jared wasnt getting more than 2 hrs of sleep everyday. On top of that their moving plan was executing, and Fred was needing more help by the day with him gettinf clumsier by the day.
Jimmy was at work after getting off of maternity leave. Fred was over at there new house helping Jared with the kids as he moved boxes into the house. Fred had the babies in the crib in the living room while he say on the couch eating a Hershey bar dipped in ice cream. He seen Jared walk into the front door carrying a huge box of kitchen dishes.
Jared put the box down and panted a bit. His shirt was plastered to his body with how heavy he was sweating. "That's your third one there Fred and dont think I wouldnt noticr. There went your dezsert for tonight."
"The ice cream was sitting in one of the bags ....I didn't want it to melt." Fred said taking another bite. Fred had put on a considerable amount of weight the last month. Stretching all his clothes to the max. Much like his brother Fred loved sneaking around at night at raiding the fridge. Jealous of his brother, who lost most of his baby weight already, was fairly thin again.
"Yep I know your intention was good. I guess you will have to miss the apple crumble tonight. And by the way that ice cream was your quota for the week. Since you have finished it, you wojldnt be getting until next weekend." Jared said so as he walked towards the door, ready to move another box.
"Oh come on it was barely a pint worth." Fred said finishing his Hershey bar.
Jared grunted a bit as he lifted the other box, cursing under his breath on how could there be this many dishes and cooking utensils. "You know what the doctor said. Any bigger your babies are getting, they would have to induce you."
Fred grunted as Jared walked back out front to get more boxes. He then heard some one yell."hey Jared how are you.?" It was Eric the lamaze teacher moving slowly to jared carrying a small bump