Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jimmy reached over and grabbed the trash can by the bed and swept the crumbs into it. Then he went and put his sweat pants on and his button shirt. He was only able to button the top 3 leaving the other 4 unbuttoned which meant his belly was sticking out of his shirt. "How about chocolate covered eggs and bacon today?" Jimmy asked jared as he saw Jared getting ready to cook. "With extra tartar sauce." Fred said shuffling out of his room with no shirt on and showing off his massive belly.
Jared was happy Jimmy did as he was told. "Alright copy both orders. Fred your clothes dont fit again? Or are you providing us with fresh milk today?" Jared found that to be a little rude when that came out. "Oops sorry about that. That was uncalled for."
"Sorry I just heard pots and pans and figured somebody was cooking." Fred said sitting down at the table. "Do you need help with anything." Jimmy said wrapping his arms around Jareds back his belly against Jareds spine as he got the oven ready to cook.
"Hmm maybe you can slice the bacon? Your chopping was surprisingly agile with your huge belly in front from what I see yesterday." Jared commented, patted on the belly a bit and pecked on Jimmy.
As Jimmy started cutting he was sneaking whole pieces of bacon and eating them as he cut. Fred was texting on his phone when he shouted loud. "YES!"
"What is it Fred?" Jared swatted Jimmy's hand away when he tried to get his hands on the chocolate sauce, knowing he wohld squeeze the whole bottle into his mouth.
"Sammy texted me said his girlfriend and him broke up this morning!" Fred said his hands in the air in excitment. "Hey do you guys mind if I invite him over while your on your doctors visit?" Fred asked
"Well why not. Just make sure the house would remain intact when we come back."
As they finished eating breakfast Jared helped Jimmy to the truck. When they got to the doctors office Jimmy needed to take a break half way up the stairs even with Jared helping Jimmy kept running out of breath walking that far. "I...think....the...building....keeps getting.....farther....away." Jimmy said trying to catch his breath.
"Well your cargo also got heavier each time. Come on, would be good practice on your physical strength. Would need that for the birth and to handle 3 toddlers later." Though Jared felt pity over Jimmy, all he could do was to encourage him. He helped him wipe the sweat away though.
As they waited in the lobby there was a bowl of free candy for the kids. Jimmy kept taking all the chocolates and suckers and eating them until they were all gone. The nurse behind the desk noticed when she got back that her bowl was empty she looked around and saw Jimmy sitting next to Jared with candy wrappers all over his belly.
Jared gave the nurse an apologetical smile and mouthed a "sorry" when met with the nurse's stern look. He swept the wrappers onto his palm and helped disposed of them. Jimmy was sitting with his legs wide apart, basicslly occupying two seats by himself, though with the size of his belly Jared thought it was just logical.

As Jimmy's name was called, he pushed himself up eith one arm and the other on his back, and Jared holding the belly with both hands. Jimmy's legs shook under the huge pressure, being fatigued already from the pervious walk to the clinic.
As the doctor came in he saw Jimmy sitting on the table rubbing his belly which seemed to have doubled in size since last he saw him. "Well let's see what we have here." The doctor said "let's start with your weight could you get on the scale please?" The doctor asked. As Jared helped Jimmy onto the scale the doctor wrote down his weight. " looks like your up to 290 pounds ...seems you put on 123 pounds this pregnancy. " the doctor said. Jimmy just sat there holding Jareds hand squeezing harder when he heard how much he weighed.
"Woah.... is that within normal range doctor?" Sensing Jimmy's still in a stunned state, Jared asked instead. "How much of it are the babies and how much is on Jimmy?"
"Well with triplets I would say at least 70 to 80 pounds is normal but it's not bad to overindulge while pregnant however an excess of 40 maybe a bit too much." The doctor chuckled. "Can you give me a detailed description of your diet?" The doctor asked. "Umm..... not too much... just a small breakfast...and umm...maybe a sandwhich or two on lunch....a salad for supper with fruits and vegetables." Jimmy said not wanting to sound like a pig.
"Jimmy! I dont think its a good time to lie to the doctor. Alright a typical breakfast may consist of 40 slices of pancakes with a whole litre of ice cream, a whole bottle of chocolate sauce and 2 bottles of pickles. Lunch would be 5 burgers, 3 big fries, 2 littre coke and of course, ice cream. Dinner would be pasta and a steak, all in portions of 3 adults, with some additional sides, maybe mashed potatoes or sometimes even a pizza. Throughout the day usually with have 5 boxes of twinkies and 2 more litres of ice cream and a various amount of pickless. Is that about it Jimmy?"
"Ummm....maybe." Jimmy said looking at his massive belly. "Its not my fault though these kids make me hungry all the time." Jimmy said trying to justify his weight gain. "Its quite alright Jimmy. Jared if you could maybe help Jimmy with his eating habits from now on I have a sheet here with a strict diet." The doctor said. " if you could help JimmJimm Jimmy here lie down we will take a look at those babies on the ultrasound." The doctor said getting the gel ready.
Jared couldn't quite suppress the desire to shoot Jimmy an "i told you so" smirk when he went to help Jimmy get up from the chair, earning himself a powerful belly bump, which he withheld with grace being so familiar with it now.

He helped Jimmy got up on the bed, which took a bit of half lifting, Jared's biceps flexed during the move. The enormous globe that was still amazingly clear of stretchmarks was shown to the doctor.
As the doctor moved the wand around the belly he said. " well seeing the positions of the babies I would say within the next few days you will be getting contractions. I'm assuming you took the lamaze classes and are up to speed on the birthing exersises." The doctor said to jared and jimmy
"The lamaze class yes, I can assure you he is very enthusiastic about it, while birthing exercise..... " Jared looked at Jimmy thoughtfully. "We may need some catching up on it. Any exercises that you think.would be most suitable for him at this stage?"