Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Ya sure. Why not. Sammy is it? I would just assume you would eat about the same portion as Fred and Jimmy." Jared smiled, already plamning what to have for dinner. 3 hugely pregnant men, that's a handful. "So.. return home now?"
"Nice to meet you." Sammy said shaking Jareds hand. "Yeah let's go home, I was going to have sammy try your amazing food out, just you wait sammy Jared here is the best cook ever!" Fred said
"I hope I live up to that good name. Any preference over food Sammy?" Jared asked.
"Well my mom has been making me lasagna with chocolate and whipped cream." Sammy said "oh wow....that's weird even for as cravings go." Fred laughed out. "If not I have been making Turkey s andwhiches with crushed Doritos and marshmallows in the middle." Sammy said. "Oh now that sounds better." Fred replied
"Ok I dont think those 2 are too weird considering. I have had witnessed my share of strange food combination by now. Let's return home then, might need to come back out for a grocery trip but I guess I could do that after dropping you two."
"Sammy here was telling me that he is still in college trying to be an architect." Fred said. "Yes I want to design skyscrapers. I may have to take a semester or two off now. Kind of had an unexpected event happen." Sammy said while rubbing his belly.
"Wow an architect! You are really talented. Needing to possess both artisitc and scientific sense."
"Thank you." Sammy said " my mom said she always wanted me to be one and I love drawing so it made sense. Plus mom always wanted grandchildren so it's the best of both worlds." Sammy said smiling
"Well you are definutely making your mother proud. Ok here we arrived. You two stay there and let me help you out the car."
As Jared helped Sammy and Fred out of the car Fred smelled something. "Wow something smells good." Fred said. As they walked int the flat Jimmy was waddling around the kitchen cooking. The table was already full of food like chicken, steak, pasta,cake,chocolate,and pickles. "Oh hey babe." Jimmy said. " I didn't know you were bringing company I hope I made enough." Jimmy said smiling
"Well technically that company was Fred's idea. Meet Sammy here, he's working at my gym, ehich would also be Fred's future gym too." Jared smiled and introduced Sammy. "Wow that smelt so nice. Babe you impressed me with your culinary skills. You have so much hidden up your sleeves huh?"
"I wanted to surprise you guys, but looks like you surprised me." Jimmy laughed " nice to meet you sammy." Jimmy said moving toward Sammy to shake his hand, accidently bumping into Sammys belly with his. "Sorry I forget how big I am at times." Jimmy said smiling. "Its ok, I'm not quite use to being this big either." Sammy said. " you must be tired, Jared could you help Sammy to his seat I'm almost done with dinner." Jimmy said dumping more chocolate on the pasta.
Jared couldn't quite hide the grimace when he saw the chocolate sauce. He was suddenly less looking forward to the nice smelling meal, pretty sure there would be chocolate sauce hidden somewhere in all dishes. He went over to help Sammy sit down, finding his belly to be quite jutted out. "Your belly seemed to be... hanging out, as compared to Fred's? Oh sorry I hope I didn't offend you with my comment." Jared realised too late that this could come out the wrong way.
"Not at all my girlfriend says the same thing." Sammy said smiling as he thanked Jared for helping him sit down.
Getting Fred also settled down, Jared turned to find Jimmy in the kitchen. "Hey jim what you doing now? Anything that I could help out with? Your sure you dont' need to take a rest now?" Jared asked. He wouldn't really tell Jimmy that he was trying to ensure that at least some food weren't laced with chocolate sauce and was safe for consumption.
Jimmy turned around facing Jared with chocolate sauce dripping down his face after eating a huge spoonful of it. "Ummm....maybe you could add some of those pickles to the chicken and get some more chocolate down from the cupboard I think we're almost out." Jimmy said cleaning the chocolate off of his face.
Jared sighed, thinking this was exactly how he pictured the dinner to be. well, he hadn't expected pickles to be in too, he thought Jimmy preferred them to go with ice cream or sweets. He reached up and easily got the chocolate sauce down and handed to Jimmy. "How much pickles do you want in the chicken?" His mind was already wandering on what kind of food he could quickly prepare himself later. Maybe some normal spaghetti?
"All of it babe. These kids are super hungry tonight." Jimmy said. "Yeah could you add some tartar sauce with the chicken?" Fred asked. "Sure would you like anything sammy? Have any cravings?" Jimmy asked. "If you have any relish to add to the pasta maybe some peanut butter for the chicken." Sammy replied. "Hey babe do you know if you picked any peanut butter up last grocery trip?" Jimmy asked jared.
(Jimmy at  6 months pregnant complaining to Jared that the button on his pants popped off :) )
(Oh my that drawing is brilliant! Thanks for doing this!! Make Jimmy so real now.)

"Hmm I guess there're some still in the fridge maybe? Ahhh yes here it is." Jared pick it from the lowest part of the fidge, something that probably only he was able to do in the house. He thought maybe he could at least save it from cravings but now, there went the whole family sized bottle.