Mpreg Central

Full Version: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"No it cant be ......it's just a bug I'm sure." Jimmy said laying back down next to jared. "No need to get paranoid I'm sure it will clear up soon." Jimmy said laying his head on Jareds shoulder.
"were you on birth control? The chance was really there if you wasnt..." Jared said, he wasn't trying to alarm Jimmy but the more he thougth about it, the more likely he thought that maybe Jimmy's pregnant again.
"Relax babe I'm sure everything's fine. I must of just caught something at work no big deal." Jimmy said looking at the clock. "Speaking of which I might as well get ready for work." Jimmy got up and got undressed to get in the shower.
Jared tried hard to see if there's any change in body shape, but counting only 3 weeks from that night of steamy sex, it was quite unlikely to have him already showing. Jared couldn't do anything except for reminding Jimmy to be careful and not to disregard the issue totally, and probably he would see to getting some pregnancy tests ready for him tonight.
As Jimmy went to work Fred saw Jared come out of the bedroom to get breakfast. "You mind helping me up to the kitchen table." Fred said to jared. Fred wasn't wearing a shirt he didn't have any that fit anymore comfortably. Fred had gotten so big that it was hard for him to stand anymore he spent most of his day snacking and sitting which never helped with his weight.
"Oh Fred you had been snacking... and leaking again." Jared added that as he saw the patch of wetness that trailed down the mountain of stomach. He nonetheless helped Fred to the table, mindful of how his bump needed that extra space. He got a tissue paper to gently wipe away the milk flowing down.
"Were you making some breakfast my babies are starving." Fred said rubbing his massive belly. Jared walked over to t he stove to make up some bacon and eggs. "Is Jimmy ok I notice he has been sick alot lately, I hope its not that flu going around." Fred said noticing a worried look on Jareds face.
"I... we have our suspicion but... I don't know, JImmy seemed not quite ready, in some kind of a denial mode. I will get some pregnancy tests from the grocery stores today." Jared responded. He had plated the food and got it before Fred. "That's all you are getting. I am already very lenient in following the diet that the doctor gave you."
"did you say Pregnant!" fred said his mouth hanging open. "so soon after the birth of the triplets." fred was astonished so much so he dropped a piece of bacon.
"Fred you should learn how to hold your food." Jared sighed as he bent down to clean the mess. "Yes... well we arne't sure yet but the possibility is there. I guess we would know this afternoon when he got back." Jared said. "Now would you still like your breakfast? you hae already forfeited one piece of bacon."
"Yes sorry." Fred said as he began eating. Jimmy came home from work 3 hours early. As he walked through the door he saw Jared changing one of the babies diapers. "Im...I'm going to lay down ....for a bit I feel dizzy and I threw up again at work. My boss sent me home." Jimmy said dragging his feet to the bedroom.
Jared saw how shaken Jimmy was and followed him worriedly. "How you holding up buddie. You look pale. Did you manage to keep anything down today? Do you want some soup maybe? Warm up your stomach?"
At the mention of soup Jimmy rushed to the bathroom and started throwing up. "I guess that's a no." Fred said who was resting on the couch his belly covering his lap.
Jared was thinking it more and more likely for Jimmy to be pregnant. He took a stick with him and placed it on the cupboard while he knelt dowb beside Jimmy to rub his back, helping sooth his stomach.
After Jimmy finished throwing up he turned and sat on the toilet. Jared handed him a pregnancy test. Jimmy didn't want to take it he was afraid what it might say but Jared kept pushing the subject. Jimmy finally agreed took the stick and went pee on it. He set it on the counter and sat back down not wanting to see the results.
"It said it needed 5 minutes for the results to be shown." Jared read from the box and announced. He grabbed the cold hand of Jimmy as support.
Jimmy sat there it felt like the longest 5 minutes of his life. They didn't need another child right now with the three they have plus Fred and his two due any day now. Jimmy saw Jared pick up the stick and look at it.
Jared stared at the stick and said ".... 2 lines..." he looked at Jimmy who's face was ashened and said uneasily. "Babe... we are having another child. Do you... are you in doubt?" His own face paled as the unthinkable crossed his mind. He didnt mind another child, or children even, that's in his plans although this might be a bit sooner yhan he had expected. However he knew how much effort Jimmy had put in getting his figure back and he knew how much he cherished his 6 packs.
"This can't be happening....we....I thought....why now." Jimmy tried speaking but he was too stunned. Just then they heard Fred in the living room give a yell.
"Hey guys!" Fred yelled as Jimmy and jared rushed to the living room.