Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jace whimpered away from the angry tone before humming in appreciation at the rubbing of his stomach. His frame was so little the contractions were easily visible on his stomach. He tucked his face in him sobbing as he pushed as hard as he could
Liam ran his hand through jaces hair singing softly to sooth him as he rubbed and massaged his stomach the head sliding out " your so good at this baby your amazing..." He whispered encouraging jace as best as he could
Jace groaned quietly tears rolling down his cheeks before laughing tiredly "I don't know if I should take that-nnnnnnnnngh- as a compliment" he said pushing as hard as he could
Liam smiled and kissed Jaces head " just keep pushing and you can sleep soon I promise " the shoulders slogs out and so did the chest but the horse body was huge and stretched jace to the max stretching his tear
Jace screamed in agony "Its tearing! Help!" he screamed sobbing loudly his knuckles white at the grip he had on the sheets
Liam looked at jace acting quickly he held the tear as jace pushed so it wouldn't tear anymore the horses body slowly slid out bit by bit " your almost done" Liam encouraged
Jace sobbed and groaned pushing as hard as he could as he sobbed
The baby finally slid out and Liam kissed Jace deeply " you did it you can rest now..."
Jace sobbed at the stinging and aching of his anus. He whimpered slightly curling in on himself, his arse still bleeding slightly
Liam saw the blood and covered it with the already bloody sheet Liam held jace close to him stroking his hair he started humming to comfort him
Jace slowly fell asleep in his boyfriend's arms holding onto him tightly
Liam smiled and fell asleep also they both slept peacefully for hours til Liam woke up with a contraction he slid out of bed not waking jace and walked around the house
Jace slept peacefully, stirring slightly when he felt movement but falling back to sleep quickly
Liam walked for awhile the contractions taking about an hour before they were really bad Liam crawled back to the bed and shook jace gently " jace...wake up its happening..." Liam groaned in pain
Jace mumbled quietly yawning as he opened his eyes slowly "Whats happening?" he said tiredly, kind of out of it at this stage
" contractions..." Liam whimpered as his water broke he curled into jace his pants soaking wet " my water broke...hurts" he whined
Jace woke up quickly hearing that. He gently stroked his hair "How long? Why didn't you wake me?" he asked softly gently pressing his lips to his boyfriends for a few short seconds
" been walking around for about an hour...contractions close" he took a deep breath " water just broke....didn't wanna wake you you needed rest..." Liam whimpered " I don't wanna do this no more..."
Jace kissed him lightly again holding his hand gently "Hey, after this we won't have to, no more centaurs okay? You just have to push these babies out and we're done. Finished" He said holding his hand gently as he moved and situated himself between his legs and began to massage his hole while widening it just as a precaution
Liam was exhausted mentally from the whole ordeal he felt he couldn't do it and start to freak out trying to close his legs as the first baby pushed itself down his birth canal " NO! NO MORE PLEASE Jace!" He begged screaming