Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jace sobbed "No more. No more" he mumbled tiredly
" baby small pushes I'm right here your okay..." Liam pressed down on jaces stomach hard and the body finally slid out
Jace screamed out as he was stretched painfully. His body shook feeling cold. His eyes began closing
Liam slapped him " stay awake?!! PALENTINE!" He screamed
Jace groaned quietly "Why did you hit me?" he asked weakly

Palentine walked up and healed his tears "I don't know how much blood he lost but he might already be a hopeless case. Also, be prepared, your labour shall start soon"
" because you need to stay awake for me give me a small push for the head baby...." Liam whispered holding jaces hand tightly
Jace couldn't really feel anything anymore. He was just numb. He pushed softly
The creature slid out and Liam kissed him " you did it baby just stay with me I need you..."
Jace's skin had paled considerably as his breaths were light and shallow
Liam didn't know what to do he screamed for Palentine " save him!!! Do something please he lost to much blood...." Liam sobbed
Jace squeezed Liams hand gently "Hey...hey....love you....lots"

Palentine looked at him "I can't do anything"
" no stay awake if you love me don't leave me I can't do this without you jace I can't please...." He begged sobbing hard
Jace smiled weakly "Don't cry over spilt milk, Im still here" he said reaching up and touching his chest gently as his eyes started to close
" please don't leave me baby please don't go you mean so much to me jace please..." Liam sobbed
Jace closed his eyes "Liam...you're....you're my one and only...."
" your my everything baby please don't..." Liam sobbed
Jace shook his head weakly "Everyone....dies....eventually"
" eventually....not now I wanna grow old and wrinkly with you..."Liam joked
Jace smiled weakly "I would never wrinkle....you've seen my moisturisers" he said, his head began to loll to the side
Liam held him tightly sobbing praying he would be okay