Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jace shook his head "You're amazing, you just need to believe in yourself"
Liam shook his head " no...I can't do it"
Jace took his face in both of his hands "Yes you can. Your parents are always willing to help but I know you better than anyone, you know I do, and I know you can do this"
Liam started to sob hard " no "
Jace pulled him to him kissing him gently "Yes. I love you and I don't want you wasting your life here. I don't want our children living their lives with these monsters"
Liam held jace sobbing " I can't leave you I can't I can't"
Jace shook his head "You can. You're so strong. I love you. I will always be in your heart" he said softly
" no I'll figure away out for us both..." Liam whispered kissing his head
Jace closed his eyes humming softly
Liam kissed his head holding him and rocking him
Jace curled into him shaking a little, his skin was really hot and his stomach was quite swollen already
Liam hummed a lullaby Trying to get jace to sleep
Jace grabbed onto him gently, his breaths laboured
Liam rolled him on his side so he could sleep better he rubbed his back " rest for me baby you'll need it "
Jace curled in on himself sleeping for a while
Palentine came in and Liam looked at him " what if we make you a deal what if you let us free but we come back once a year and mate with you"
Jace stirred lightly whimpering quietly
Liam looked at Palentine waiting for an answer
Palentine rose an eyebrow "How will I know you are definitely coming back?"
" you know where are house is...that's we will be I promise you we will come back just let us go home let me make jace better"