Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jace blinked tiredly and got up quickly going to his boyfriend rubbing his back "Maybe we should go to the doctor. This is the third time this week..."
Liam shook his head " no it's just...a stomach bug I'm fine...." Liam wiped his mouth with toilet paper and stood up wobbly he went to the sink and washed out his mouth
Jace got up following him and pushed back his hair gently "Hey, look at me please" he said softly
Liam nodded and looked into jaces eyes smiling " goodmorning gorgeous..."
Jace stroked his cheek gently "Do you feel okay now? Would you like to take a shower?"
" yeah baby a shower sounds nice..."
Jace smiles softly and goes to the shower turning it on gently before pulling his own clothes off
Liam strips smiling getting into the shower with jace kissing him deeply

Jace kisses back deeply wrapping his arms around his waist pulling him close
Liam kissed deeper they got so close there stomachs touched and jace noticed Liam wasn't as toned as usual
Jace pulled back slightly opening his eyes. His eyes quickly noticed the slight bump of his boyfriends stomach before a wide grin came to his face
Liam noticed the grin and smiled " baby...what's that grin for..."
Jace looked at him happily "I think I know what's 'wrong'. I think you're pregnant!" he said happily
Liam looked shocked " pregnant?" He whispered he was happy but shocked dizziness over came him and he fell forward grabbing onto jace " dizzy..." Liam whined
Jace held him tightly "Its okay, I've got you. This is okay right? This is what you wanted?"
" this Is what I wanted...." Liam stood up smiling and kissed jace deeply " were gonna have a baby!" Liam squeled
Jace chuckled "You mean another baby" he teased playfully
Liam smiled " I hope it's a girl and she's just as good as Connor is..
Jace grinned and nodded "A girl would be nice. I've always wanted a daughter" he said softly (we can skip again if you want?)
( sure but to where)
Liam nodded "it's gonna be a girl..." Liam whispered