Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Liam snuggled deeper into jace shivering
Jace held him close tucking his face into his neck holding back tears as he pushed as hard as he could
Liam slept soundly mumbling in his sleep
Jace listened to his mumblings trying to focus on that not the pain. He felt the head slide out and sighed a little in relief. He bore down again tears coming to his eyes as he spread his legs further apart
Liam woke up seeing jace in labor he rubbed his thigh " mhmm you were supposed to wake me up.."
Jace shook his head crying "No...you...you were sleeping well. Good for you" he said groaning quietly as the shoulders stretched him completely
" but you promised to wake me up..." Liam pouted and slowly helped pull the centaur child out
Jace cried out loudly "I know. But you were so sick, I couldn't wake you"
" you promised " Liam pouted " big push baby..."
"I know" he said gasping for breath he pushed as hard as he could, his face bright red
The baby slid out Liam kissed jaces cheek basically collapsing in his arms so sick " you did it baby..."
Jace held him close "Hey, hey, are you okay?"
Liam grabbed jaces hand " don't feel well..." He complained and whined as his stomach grew
Jace frowned deeply "I know. Try and sleep baby"
Liam shook his head " I'll sleep when I'm dead...anyore centaurs?" Liam asked l
Jace whimpered quietly "Don't say that....please" he said brokenly
Liam kissed James head " I love you and the kids..."
Jace shook his head crying "Don't talk like that....please, don't....please"
Liam held jace close and the kids walked in Liam sighed seeing them and moaned at a small contraction
Jace sobbed "You can't leave me and the kids. You have to stay. I love you, we have to get married. Just please, stay with us"