Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Liam's sighed and moaned at a contraction he started shaking feeling sick again their son ran up " daddy's!"
Jace tried smiling at their son "Hey baby boy, papa and I are in the middle of something right now, would you mind your sister please?"
Connor nodded and ran of and Liam snuggled into jace shivering
Jace kissed him softly "Please don't leave us. Please stay strong"
Liam groaned and nodding looking at his huge stomach " jace...I don't wanna do this again their so big..."
Jace kissed his neck, "I know baby. Sh-Should I ask Palentine if we can do anything?"
Liam shook his head and within a hour his health deteriated fast Liam was pale and shaking in jaces arms his whole body covered in sweet he mumbled nonsense and groaned at the contractions
Jace quickly yelled for Palentine to help them. He was so terrified for his boyfriend

Palentine came in with a bottle in his hand "This potion will transfer your sickness to your mate while you give birth. We have a whole bottle so once pregnant again we can give it to those who need it." he said and went to them opening Jace's mouth pouring it in then went to Liam

Jace held Liam's head back "This will make you better baby"
Liam shook his head " no I don't want it I don't want jace sick no!" Liam refused the liquid shivering
Jace looked at his boyfriend terrified before grabbing his mouth and forcing it open as Palentine put the liquid in his mouth. Immediately he felt himself weaken and tire but saw that his boyfriend immediately looked stronger and healthier. Jace held him close weakly
Liam screamed and yelled " no..." He cried he looked at Palentine " after I give birth will he give it back to me?"
Jace held him close shaking "Hey, hey, Im f-fine" he stuttered

Palentine shrugged "When you are strong enough, maybe" he said before leaving
Liam cried " no your not you should of let me keep it..." Liam sobbed hugging jace
Jace kissed his cheek gently "Hey, Im right here. Im okay, just focus on yourself. Mmm" he mumbled weakly
Liam kissed his cheek " sleep...I'll wake you up when it's time to push "
Jace laughed weakly "Where have I heard that before?" he smiled weakly "No, I'll just stay awake. Im fine"
" sleep please I know your tired"
Jace shook his head "No, Im staying awake. With you"
Liam cried in agony
Jace gently massaged his back "Hey, Im right here. Squeeze my leg as hard as you want" he said settling behind him