Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Palentine growled and shoved him away and to the ground
Liam got up quickly and stood infront of Jace " I won't let you touch him"
Palentine grinned "Oh you won't will you?" he said and muttered a spell causing Liam to fly to the wall and be stuck by invisible chains. He went over to Jace and gently stroked his hair grinning at Liam before he began to mount Jace

Jace was sleeping dreamlessly when all of a sudden he got a massive pain in his arse. He screamed as he woke up sobbing out as he was raped by the monster again

Palentine moaned loudly as he thrust harder and deeper til he came before he did it another two times to make sure he had as many as possible.
Liam screamed " please no...let him go!" He screamed
Palentine laughed maniacally "Just a friend Im sure" he laughed as he finished pulling out and going to Liam "Don't worry, its your turn now" he stroked his hair gently smiling at him before letting the invisible chains drop him to the ground

Jace whimpered out quietly reaching for him scared for him but too sore and weak to move
He turned his head away from Jace not wanting Jace to see this he closed his eyes and grit his teeth getting ready for it to happen he prayed silently praying that jace would be okay and they could go home
Jace whimpered slightly dragging himself closer to them

Palentine smiled and began to mount him quickly going as hard and fast as he could
Liam bit his lip whimpering in pain he closed his eyes tightly and tried to block what was happening out
Jace was so close that he reached out his hand and took Liam's hand gently

Palentine moaned putting a few loads into him too
Liam squeezed jace hand refusing to look at him he felt like a failure his whole body was shaking
Jace squeezed his hand back gently "So strong" he mumbled
Liam looked at jace tears in his eyes "just sleep ...."
Jace shook his head looking at his boyfriend in pain made him tear up

Palentine finished up and quickly left the room
Liam looked to Jace " jace please sleep you need rest...just rest...please..." Liam bit his lip trying hard not to cry
Jace pulled Liam into his arms once the centaur had left. He stroked his hair gently
Liam sobbed hard his whole body shaking " I'm so sorry all my fault I tried to stop him"
Jace hushed him gently "Its not your fault he's a monster, you're amazing and strong and I love you, okay? This stupid centaur won't change any of that" he said softly
Liam nodded " I love you too.." He snuggled with jace " sleep please"
Jace held him close tangling their legs together before falling to sleep
Liam closed his eyes and fell to sleep aswell