Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jace smiled kissing his neck lightly "Good job baby"
Liam moaned and the shoulders hurt him the most Liam sobbed exhausted
Jace kissed his cheek "Hey, you're doing great, you're so strong. I love you"
Liam sobbed hard as he pushed lightly " I can't!"
Jace kissed his neck gently "Yes you can" he said massaging his back
Liam pushed hard crying out and moaning the monster finally slid out
Jace held Liam against him gently stroking his hair "See. You're so strong"
Liam groaned " there's more...." He sobbed " jace I can't do this anymore....I can't...give birth for years and years and years..."
Jace kissed his cheek "Hey. You're doing fine. We're not thinking about the future right now alright? I promise we'll get away soon"
Liam screamed and pushed hard
Jace kissed his neck gently "Soft pushes. No tears remember"
" I DON'T CARE OUT!" He screamed and Connor started to cry scared and Liam sobbed pushing hard
Jace bit down on his neck "You're scaring Connor, you need to calm down and push slowly"
" I'm fine baby boy..." Liam moaned and bit his lip crying Liam pushed hard and ripped and screamed making Connor run over " daddy what's wrong with papa! Sometings wrong!"
Jace looked terrified "Baby boy, go to Kat while I look after papa, okay?"
Connor nodded and ran off to Katrina Liam sobbed bleeding pretty bad he gave little pushes and the head popped out
Jace pulled his shirt off pressing it up against him

Palentine went and put the healing cream on him
Liam healed but he still lost a good amount of blood he cried and pushed the out the 2nd monster but he wasn't done and sobbed but kept pushing jace didn't know how Liam did it he was so weak but he just kept going
Jace kissed his neck again softly "Baby, you're doing great, almost done"
" get it out I want it out...." Liam sobbed crying and pushing he looked so pale