Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jace kissed back deeply before pulling back licking his lips "I just. I feel useless. I can help. Ill tell you if Im reaching my limit. I promise. I just want to help. And spend some proper time with you like we used to..." he said tearing up
Liam nodded holding jaces hand " of course I'll let you help but today I'm done with chores for today so lets just spend time together today..." Liam smiled kissing jaces neck " I really want you jace...I think I want to be pregnant with our child..."
Jace gaped at him a little "Maybe...Maybe we should wait a while. I-I mean. Do we really want two children only half a year age gap?" he asked but couldn't help moaning quietly
" we can do it....please jace I just want you and I know you want me..." Liam whispered sucking and kissing on jaces neck
Jace moaned softly "W-what about after I have our baby? I mean...mmmm...then....then I can do the chores and you can rest and do limited chores. If you get pregnant now, I will be full term when you're 4 months and maybe you'll be as tired and you won't be able to do as much helping"
Liam nodded " your right we should wait...so I can do the chores but jace...I want you so bad.." Liam moaned still kissing at his neck nibbling and sucking leaving hickeys
Jace panted andmoaned loudly "Hormones" he whined quietly
" shhh" Liam whispered as he kept kissing Jace all over so in love and just wanting his child " if I'm tired I can deal with it jace just take me I want you..." Liam whispered
Jace whined shaking his head "No. No baby right now" he said quietly trying to resist
" please..." Liam pouted he slowly took of his boxers grinding his ass against Jace knowing he couldn't resist
Jace threw his head back as he moaned loudly
Liam kept grinding " take me jace!" He demanded
Jace shook his head "No!" he said defiantly
Liam growled and got up disappointed " last chance for four months" he warned
Jace looked away "Fine" he said quietly looking down
Liam sighed and pulled up his boxers he pulled jace up helping him to the bedroom and they snuggled
Jace sniffled and cuddled into him nuzzling him lightly
Liam rubbed jaces belly softly the next couple months were difficult for both of the Liam had to deal with all the mood swings and grumpiness he worked on the nursery all the time finally getting it down Jace was now about 9 months pregnant and he was miserable and huge Liam was so excited to see their child Jace was laying in bed and Liam was fast asleep
Jace sighed and ran his fingers through his hair lightly. He had slowly been getting a pressure down on his body. He didn't know what but it was impossible to go back to sleep with
Liam slept soundly but talking in his sleep " oh jace that's our baby he's beautiful " he was dreaming jace already had the baby