Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Palentine sighed "Fine. You are allowed to go. Of course, after you have these babies"
" okay well switch the sickness because jace won't love through the birth I know I can make it with the sickness...but he won't"
Palentine shook his head "No. You are of more use to me then him."
" please switch it just for now please he's very sick...is their any cure? I'll do anything "
Palentine growled "No! I have already made a hard deal with you! If he doesn't survive, tough luck! It is not my problem!" he said before leaving
Liam sighed going around the cave gathering herbs that grew and he mixed them into water feeding it to jace as he slept
( maybe this makes him better)
Jace whined quietly being woken by things being put in his mouth "What...what you doing?" he asked quietly
" I mixed some herbs to make you better just drink it" Liam insisted
Jace rose his eyebrows "Since when do you know the differences between herbs?"
" well I know which ones are good so I put all the good ones in this...oh were leaving Palentine agreed" Liam smiled
Jace looked shocked "Wait....what?" he asked and sipped at the sludge. He retched a little at the horrible taste
Liam smiled " we have to come back once a year to reproduce but other then that were going home baby and I'll get to marry you"
Jace looked quite shocked before an amazing grin showed on his face. He threw his arms around him as he began to sob
Liam smiled and held him " can you hear the wedding Bells baby because I can" he grinned goofilly
Jace sobbed into him happily. He pulled back kissing him roughly
Liam kissed him roughly smiling pulling back " save it for the wedding"
Jace started to cry smiling widely at him. He gasped as a sudden shock went through his stomach
Liam frowned and laid him down " just breathe baby I know this is gonna be hard but after this were free"
Jace looked at him terrified "No. No. No. I can't do this again!"
Liam kissed his head " shhhh yes you can after this were free"