Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(if you want :) )

Jace held the little girl wrapping her in a soft towel "Its a little girl baby. What would you like to name her?"
" a girl!" Liam smiled " Catalina..." Liam moaned and started pushing again " another one..."

Jace smiled "Catalina..." he said softly before looking at his boyfriend shocked "What?!"
" there's another...." Liam screamed and pushed easily breaking the stitches the head crowned with ease
Jace whimpered and quickly restitched it "Hey, you're okay, this one will be much quicker okay?"
Liam groaned in pain and the wound started to bleed again Liam gave big pushes the head easily getting to its widest part Liam sobbed shaking " please jace make it stop please please..." Liam begged pouting his lip
Jace looked at his boyfriend distraught "I know baby, its nearly over, I promise"
Liam screamed feeling the head slowly slide out he screamed loud waking Connor Liam closed his eyes and tried to close his legs " no more..."
Jace held his boyfriends legs apart "You've got to baby. You're almost there"
Liam sobbed harshly he started to panic again his chest heaving up and down " no no no!" Liam screamed trying to close his legs
Jace quickly leant up kissing him roughly
Liam kissed back deeply kissing him intensely he gave a big push and the baby slid out he smiled as he heard the cry Liam felt dizzy " love you..." Liam whispered before darkness consumers him
Jace quickly wrapped the baby up and put the little girl next to her sister before restitching him again before wiping away the blood. He quickly went to his side holding him close "Please be okay..."
Liam shivered in his arms he was pale from the blood loss Liam breathes were small and shallow
Jace pushed Liams hair from his face "Hey, Liam, stay with me, okay? promise?"
Liam stayed asleep
Jace leant his head on his boyfriends chest to make sure his heart wasn't slowing too much
Liam's heart beat wasn't normal but it wasn't to slow
Jace sighed and stroked his boyfriends stomach gently
Liam jolted awake grabbing at his chest " hurts...can't breathe...jace help...." The pain pulsed through Liam chest and all he could do was sob