Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jace rubbed his back and massaged it deeply "Hey, calm down. Our baby is almost here. You didn't want a doctor, you believed I could birth our baby. Do you still believe that?"
" yes I believe it it just hurts its too long am I close?" Liam moaned
Jace kissed his cheek gently and wiped his face "Your contractions are getting close together, we just have to wait for your water to break then I have to check your dilation"
Liam nodded " help me walk it will help speed things up..."
Jace nodded wrapping an arm around him slowly leading him around the room
Liam walked around stopping when a contraction hit aftet an hour Liam leaned on jace and his water broke on jaces feet
Jace held him gently and led him slowly to the bed
Liam moaned as his back laid on the bed " am I close?" Liam whispered hopeful
Jace gently moved down and pressed down on his hole gently checking his dilation "Almost baby, almost"
Liam moaned and cried into Jace " so much pressure..."
Jace gently stroked his cheek "I know baby, I know exactly what you're going through. And you're so much stronger than me. You'll be fine" he said softly
Liam nodded weakly and snuggled into jace he closed his eyes and tried to rest
Jace gently hummed their song to him as he held her gently
Liam whimpered and tried to breathe through contractions " get out..." He begged and started sobbing
Jace held his hand "Squeeze my hand if you need. You're nearly there, we'll nearly have our baby. Our little girl, remember? You said it will be a girl?"
Liam smiled at the mention " our little girl...." Liam squeezed at jaces hand
Jace smiled gently and moved down taking his dick in his mouth as he gently poked at his hole as he checked his dilation
Liam moaned loudly in pain and pleasure " love you jace.."
Jace smiled "Love you too" he mumbled around his dick and started sucking and running his teeth along his length lightly
Liam moaned bucking his hip thrusting deeper into jace