Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jace chuckled softly "You promise?" he said softly (um...i don't know. Just if you want to. Maybe Jace could be out really early, like 4am to do chores and he wakes up with contractions?)
( yup)
6 months later Liam was 9 months pregnant he was pretty big and feared the baby was gonna be pretty huge jace woke up early to do chores around the barn and Liam woke up feeling a contraction he groaned " jace?" He whispered
Jace hummed softly enjoying the farm air as he did chores around the land for quite a few hours
The contractions got a little closer he groaned standing up he knew he needed jace he started to walk but grabbed onto the dresser as a contraction hit " oh...." He moaned " not yet baby girl mommy has to get daddy..." Liam whispered praying jace would be back soon because he knew he couldn't walk without help he started to crawl
Jace chopped firewood for their pile outside the house. He could barely hear anything around him other than the constant slamming of the axe into the wood
The pain was uncomfortable but the contractions were still pretty far apart Liam decided just to lay on the floor and wait it out jace should be back soon and his back was to sore to crawl
Jace hummed happily as he finished cutting wood. He headed to the animals quickly feeding all the animals as he smiled softly. He turned on the lawn mower and began to drive it.
Liam took a small nap but woke up to painful contractions he cried silently and tried to get up but his back was to sore he couldn't get up
Jace finished with lawnmower and happy with his job grabbed the pile of wood carrying it up to the house
Liam was crying and screaming "Jace!!" He yelled and woke Conner " I'm sorry baby..." He whispered to conner
Jace dropped the wood and quickly ran to his boyfriend "Oh my god. Liam!" he said worriedly
Liam cried into Jace " my back hurts so bad so does everything else..."
Jace rubbed his back gently "Just breathe, you're okay, Im here"
"Jace I can't I can't I saw you go through 6 hours of pain....I can't do it no..." Liam screamed and gasped for air starting to have a panic attack
Jace held him close "Look at me Liam. Look at me. I love you, Connor loves you. We both know you're strong enough to do this, just breathe, okay?"
Liam gasped for air and finally took a breath " help me up my back hurts so bad..."
Jace gently wrapped his arms around him helping him up gently
Liam got to the bed and cried hard holding onto his stomach 3 hours later he was gripping jaces hand and was covered in sweat he was exhausted " jace cut it out..."
Jace sighed "You know I can't do that. You're really close, you're doing great, just breathe""he said rubbing his back gently
Liam whined and cried " please jace get a doctor I want it out..." Liam was delirious from exhaustion