Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jace shook his head "No" he said softly
" yes go to sleep jace your exhausted when my water breaks I'll wake you don't say no to me close your eyes!" Liam snapped
Jace shook his head as he kept massaging his back "No"
Liam got up and walked to the other side of the cave angry he wanted jace to sleep and rest
Jace got up and leant against the wall breathing heavily at the dizziness overcoming him. He slowly made his way to his boyfriend before collapsing halfway there
Liam ran to jace pulling him in his arms " your still really weak you need rest just sleep in my arms and I promise I'll wake you..."
Jace breathed heavily for a moment before shaking his head "No"
Liam cried out as his water broke " fuck..."
Jace chuckled softly "I wouldn't have slept anyway" he said and pulled him close
Liam breathed heavily and started to push biting his lip
Jace took his hand in his and massaged his lower back with the other
Liam pushed with all his might and the head slipped out some
Jace kissed his shoulder gently "Soft pushes baby. We don't need a repeat of what happened to me"
Liam moaned and gave light pushes the baby inching out " pull it out jace!"
Jace shook his head "You'll tear"
" I don't care get it out!" Liam screamed and Connor stumbled up " what's wrong wit papa your tummy ache better daddy?"
Jace smiled weakly at Connor "Sweetie. Go play with Kat. Daddy feels much better but papas stomach is hurting now. We'll come play with you soon" he said smiling encouragingly at him
Connor kissed jaces cheek and smiled at Liam " feel better papa..." Then he ran to play with his little sister Liam moaned at the pain and kept pushing
Jace smiled at his son before kissing Liams cheek "You're doing great baby"
Liam gasped as the head popped out it was such a relief to all the pressure he felt