Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jace looked away upset tears welling in his eyes "Baby's are supposed to be made with love....you don't exactly seem to love me right now"
Liam frowned and kissed Jaces cheek " I do love you I'm sorry just rest baby..."
Jace sniffled looking away "Sure..." he said quietly curling in on himself
Liam got upset jace didn't accept his apologize he got up without a word and left jogging into the woods he needed to clear his mind he had to
Jace cried to himself curling in on himself as he fell to sleep tears rolling down his cheeks quickly
He jogged into the woods and picked up speed running he loved Connor and Jace but he wanted a child why wouldn't jace give him one?
Jace felt drained after crying and got up picking up Connor gently "Hey baby boy" he said softly kissing his head gently
Connor smiled at his father and reached out for his hand
Meanwhile Liam decided to climb a tree to clear his mind that's what he did when he was younger and it always seemed to help
Jace smiled and put his pinky out for the little boy to grab grinning

(Bye :) )
Connor grabbed onto his daddy pinky
Liam kept climbing getting pretty high up he grabbed a rotten branch and fell to the ground with a thud passing out

( nighty night :) )
Jace sighed looking out the window "Maybe your daddy did leave me" he said his voice breaking slightly tears coming to his eyes
Connor looked at Jace and kicked his feet after an hour Liam woke up so swore and hurt he slowly started to crawl home after a half an hour of crawling Liam was 15 ft from the house "jace!!!" Liam called weekly
Jace had laud Connor down for a sleep and heard Liam quickly running out to him "Oh my god! What happened?!" he said going to his side wrapping an arm around him
Liam rested into jace he was shaking and hurt everything hurt " fell-fell from tree....hurts I just need sleep..." Liam whispered out of it
Jace hummed quietly "Shh', you'll be okay, I promise" he said softly and lifted him gently carrying him inside
Liam nodded and closed his eyes falling asleep as soon as he was layed down inside
Jace laid down next to her gently stroking his hair
Liam slept peacefully for a whole day
Jace fell asleep, waking up a few times when Connor cried but other than that, sleeping peacefully
Liam woke up at noon still sore but in love with his once friend now boyfriend jace " morning baby..." He whispered playfully kissing and nibbling on his neck