Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jace teared up a bit "I can't go through this for hours" he said shakily
" lm gonna be right here honey....I'm gonna get us out this shhhh..." Liam whispered
Jace looked at him tears rolling down his cheeks quickly
Liam chewed at the rope harshly after an hour he got half wait through
Jace moaned as contraction after contraction rolled through his body, he was completely covered in a layer of sweat. He felt an insane amount of pressure on his anus "Liam. Liam, my waters about to br-" he cut off as his water broke drenching him.
Liam gasped as he saw the water and he finally chewed through the rope getting a hand free he quickly untied himself then untied jace
Jace leant against the wall breathing quickly as a contraction hit. "Thank you" he said quietly and gasped as he felt the first huge head slide into place "I can't do this. Not again" he cried
Liam helped jace slide down " yes you can baby....your so strong you've done this before and you had Connor..."
Jace sobbed "I hate this. I hate it" he sobbed leaning his head back and groaning in pain as he tried to push as hard as he could
" I know you do but I'm here..." Liam held him kissing at his neck and ear
Jace sobbed but leant into the touch lightly. He groaned and pushed hard squeezing Liams arm tightly breathing quickly. "Its too big. I know. My pelvis is going to crack. Its too big" he said as he freaked out
Liam held him tighter " baby breathe..:.you did this before your pelvis won't crack your gonna be okay but try to relax"
Jace leant into him crying "Its bigger than last time, its much.much bigger" he said terrified before crying out and pushing again
" just relax....give light pushes....and breathe with me..." Liam breathed in and out deeply
Jace tried to copy but his breaths were coming much faster than Liams, he tried pushing lightly but nothing moved so he groaned and pushed harder sobbing at the pain
" copy my breathes baby..."
Jace sobbed and nodded trying really hard to copy his breathing
Liam kissed at his neck " your doing good..."
Jace bore down again screaming in agony as he tried to push the monstrous head out
The head slowly crown and Liam felt it " keep going..