Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jace shookhis head sobbing "Im not. Im not. Its too big and Im too small, its going to tear me completely" he sobbed and screamed as another contraction hit him
" Jace give small pushes and you won't tear don't fight it your gonna hurt yourself please" Liam begged as he pulled on the baby gently the body slowly slipping out
Jace sobbed quietly as he pushed in short spurs screaming at the incredible stretch
The baby finally slid out Liam kissed Jace deeply " you did it baby you did it.."
Jace sobbed against his lips light, shaking from the pain and his exhaustion
Liam wrapped jace up in a blanket and held him " your okay I'm here..."
Jace held onto him tightly "No more. No more" he cried quietly
" do you feel another one jace? If so it's gonna be okay.."
Jace shook his head "I don't want to do this again. I don't want them to have sex with me"
" we're gonna get out of here.." Liam stated he stood up and tried to leave the cave
Jace stood up shakily before collapsing back to his knees exhausted
Liam went over to him laying him down and covering him up " you stay down and rest I'll get a way out.."
Jace whimpered and nodded looking at Liam scared that he may get caught
Liam waited for jace to sleep then he started to look around for a way out then Palestine walked in he looked at him and sighed " let jace sleep "
Palentine tilted his head smirking "Sorry what was that?" he asked heading straight for Jace
Liam got in his way " take me please..."
Palentine snorted "Are you telling me what to do, again, human?!" he puffed angrily sticking his chest out
Liam nodded " I am do something..teach me a lesson" he growled just wanting to protect jace
Palentine tilted his head looking between him and Jace "Ah. I see. He is your mate" he said grinning wickedly
" no were just friends..." He lied he pushed Palentine as hard as he could hoping he would take Liam first