Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jace stirred at the touch a slight whining sound in the back of his throat as he curled in on himself
" just sleep baby..." Liam whispered pulling down his shirt Liam couldn't sleep at the thought jace was pregnant he was scared and worried all at the same time
Jace cuddled into him again humming quietly before falling asleep
Liam couldn't sleep holding jace as he slept
Jace woke after a few hours and rubbed tiredly at his eyes looking up at Liam smiling sleepily "Thanks for staying with me"
Liam smiled wide " no problem " he kissed jaces cheek
Jace hummed happily "I feel much better now. I can come help you with your chores so you get them done" he smiled
" no...you just rest...jace I have to tell you something" he took jaces hand " I'm pretty sure your pregnant jace all the signs are there"
Jace frowned deeply looking up at him "What are you talking about? Im a guy...you...you know that" he blushed slightly "How can I be....I don't understand....."
" Jace we've been pregnant before...and we did have sex...so I don't see how your not you have morning sickness and you already have a slight baby bump..."
Jace started tearing up and started shaking his head "No. I can't be. I just haven't lost the weight yet....i just...i can't"
Liam hugged Jace " hey it's different it's gonna be our child not their the labour will be worth it and I'm gonna be there every step of the way jace I love you so much don't stress over this this is good" Liam leaned in kissing jace deeply
Jace kissed back deeply wrapping his arms around him sniffing lightly before pulling back "I love you"
Liam smiled " I love you too "
Jaces pregnancy progressed as a normal one with craving and moodiness and morning sickness jace was five months now it was morning and Liam already left early to get chores done around the farm he also worked on their baby's nursery
Jace muttered annoyed laying on the couch. He felt useless and fat and bored and he woke up this morning without Liam even giving him a morning kiss. So you could say he was in a bad mood.
Liam walked into the house covered in sweat from finishing chores he looked at Jace and smiled " hey goodmorning baby I feel disgusting I'm gonna get a shower " he stated and went to the shower he washed himself off and got out wrapping a towel around himself and putting cologne on his neck that he knew jace couldn't resist he walked out to the couch and kissed jace roughly " mmm I want you.."
Jace shoved at him pushing him away "I don't want you" he said looking away as he held his breath as much as he could. He crossed his arms across his chest angrily moving away from him
Liam frowned slightly " baby...what did I do?" Liam asked as he moved his hand to jaces belly giving it a rub the child inside kicked wildly
Jace slapped his hand away annoyed at the movement inside him "Im sick and tired of being stuck inside all the time! I want to help! Im not useless! Since we found out about me being pregnant you've forced me to pretty much be on bedrest! Im not a child! I know when I've reached my limit and I know when enough is enough! And you didn't even wake me with a kiss this morning! I woke up to a cold bed and an empty house! I thought...maybe...you had gone....for good"
Liam frowned " Jace I would never leave you I just I'm sorry I've been neglecting you this past month it's just I wanna get the nursery ready and your pregnant you shouldn't have to do anything I just want you to relax you've done so much already" Liam whispered kissing jace deeply jace smelling Liam intoxicating cologne