Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Liam slept soundly in jaces arms while his stomach expanded
Jace sighed softly unable to sleep terrified of the dangers his boyfriend might face being sick
Liam curled into jace sleeping soundly until jace started to have contractions
Jace gasped quietly when a contraction hit. He closed his eyes tightly trying to not wake his boyfriend as the contractions starting to come closer together and stronger. Tears started to roll down his cheeks in pain
Liam woke up hearing jaces groans he looked worse but ignored his illness and went to jace " baby?"
Jace gently held his face "Hey, go back to sleep baby" he said gently
" no...your in labor I won't sleep...." Liam whispered taking jaces hand shakily
Jace shook his head "You're really sick. I need you to sleep. You need the rest. Please" he said crying
Liam shook his head " no I'm too cold to sleep anyhow..."
Jace groaned quietly as a contraction hit. He breathed quickly. "Please. If you're really sick when you're in labour you might die! Sleep will help"
Liam sighed " I don't wanna leave you baby "
Jace held his cheek gently "Ill wake you when I start birthing, okay?"
" promise?" Liam whispered weakly
Jace nodded "I promise"
Liam snuggled into jace shivering he fell asleep
Jace held him gently only moving his hips and stomach away from him a little. About half an hour later he felt the first moving down. He looked at his boyfriend but decided not to wake him. He closed his eyes and began pushing as hard as he could being sure not to tear or move as to wake Liam
Liam was pale white and his breaths were short he held closely onto jace as he slept
Jace gently ran his fingers through his hair kissing his forehead softly as he pushed again. He clenched his teeth as to not make a sound
Liam moaned softly in his sleep he was dreaming they were home " baby were back...home sweet home...love you"
Jace looked at his boyfriend tears coming to his eyes "I love you too" he said softly before he pushed again, he felt the head start to crown and clenched his teeth as he pushed, his body in agony