Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Palentine laughed "But you giveme multiples. Does he?" he said softly grinning as he continued to thrust into him cumming twice and grinning at his work
" give me the potion" Liam screamed kicking
Palentine laughed "I don't think I will" he said grinning as he left

Jace whimpered quietly as his stomach expanded and he was filled with pain. He felt really faint.
Liam screamed for Palentine " I'll do anything you ask please!"
Jace coughed weakly "Liam....Lili...." he said, barely above a whisper
Liam kissed his head and got up screaming for Palentine or anyone for the top of his lungs
Jace whimpered "Li....kids....the...kids" he said quietly "Scare...scare them..." he said quietly
Liam kept crying and screaming for help
Jace reached up to him grabbing his hand "Li...please stay...with me"
Liam crouched down and held jace close stroking his hair " rest baby"
Jace looked at him tearily "I...have...have an idea...to escape"
" tell me" Liam whispered
Jace hummed "Pretend Im dead. They'll take me away, grab the kids, say you want to say goodbye like youwould in the human world. Then run"
" they'll burry you then and I'll be back for you " Liam whispered
Jace held his cheek shaking his head weakly "Don't come back. Just run"
" no I'll come back or I'll take you with me I'll find away"
Jace shook his head "Liam. You have to bring three children as well remember, you can't. You need to save our kids"
" no I won't leave you no then I'm not leaving " Liam said stubborn
Jace sighed "Our children need a future Liam. We need them to escape, this is the only way, please, I can distract them long enough for you to get away. Please, this isn't for us, its for our kids"
Liam shook his head sobbing " I can't raise them without you I'm a horrible dad"