Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jace turned his head away from the potion before he was made to drink it before grabbing it weakly off him and threw it letting it smash on the floor
Liam growled " JASON! It my sickness I'm taking it away from you you can't die!" Liam yelled tears running down his face and call Ed for palentine
Jace smiled weakly "I never liked my name until you started saying it. Its really hot when you're mad and you say it" he turned his head as he began having a coughing fit

Palentine cane in frowning "It will take me a few hours to make some more...I have to go find ingredients"
Liam nodded " alright just try to hurry please...." Liam whispered politely and ran a hand through jaces hair rubbing his back " just rest for me"
Palentine nodded and ran out

Jace reached up to his cheek after his coughing fit "You're so beautiful. Will you marry me?" he asked looking at him, although pale and looking horrible, his eyes were bright and filled with love
Liam smiled " only if you promise will get out of here toghether then yes baby of course..." Liam smiled and leaned down kissing him
Jace kissed back weakly "I...I don't know I can promise that.." he said softly feeling his eyes start to close
" yes you can will get out of here just rest...."
Jace hummed his forehead creasing "Would we take my last name or yours? Or hyphenate? What type of flowers and music and colour theme?" he said softly gasping for breath slightly
" hyphenate are last names the theme would be fall since we both like the fall we would have the reception in our barn and will play club music but will play slow songs for our first dance baby you gotta stay alive for that I wanna marry you" Liam said in tears
Jace shook his head tears rolling down his cheeks "I....I can't" he whispered "Kiss me. Pretend we just got married and Im in a charcoal suit with a deep red tie and crisp white shirt and my hairs in that messy style you love"
" yes you can just hang on..." Liam begged but leaned in kisssing him deeply closing his eyes and pretending it was his wedding day
Jace kissed back with all the energy he had left reaching up and holding his cheek tightly
Liam held jace rocking him softly and humming here comes the bride
Jace chuckled lightly "Maybe we should go with something...a little....little unoriginal...for that part...i mean" he said, his breaths coming sharp and short
Liam kissed his head " hush baby....save your breath and just rest"
Jace looked at him tearing up "Im going to die" he whispered
" no don't say that you have a family you can't leave us just rest close your eyes and rest I'll be here when you wake up and you'll be better"
Jace held onto him tightly "I love you so much"
" I love you more just sleep" Liam hummed