Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jace relaxed his throat and deep throated him nibbling and sucking on him
Liam moaned at the pleasure he put his head back and climaxed hard shaking he felt pressure and started to push
Jace swallowed him pulling back and smiling "Good boy. Keep pushing!" he said encouragingly
Liam moaned and kept pushing the head was pretty big and didn't move much Liam let out heart breaking sobs

Jace looked at his boyfriend tears trailing down his own cheeks at his pain "Hey, you're doing great, just let your body stretch around the baby"
" it's stuck!" Liam sobbed panicked as he pushed hard again and the head didn't budge
Jace went up to him holding his face in his hands "Breathe, okay? Stop pushing, let the baby move by itself, alright?"
Liam took a shakily breathe he leaned his head into jaces chest and sobbed
Jace gently ran his hands through his hair "I know baby, I know" he said softly rocking him lightly
Liam relaxed into jace and sighed as he felt the head move some he started to push hard again
Jace held him close "You're doing great. You're so strong, I love you" he said gently
" love you more..." Liam whimpered and pushed as hard as he could and he tore badly Liam screamed shaking " get it the fuck out!"
Jace muttered "Shit" He quickly grabbed a towel pressing it against the bleeding quickly "Do....do you want to feel the head? Its most of the way out"
" no feels numb...." Liam panted then pushed lightly
Jace took his hand anyway and put it on their baby's head "Keep doing little pushes like that"
Liam groaned at the little pushes he was already dizzy from the blood loss and he wasn't making sense " mphhhh...Connor...new baby...yeah...mhhmmmm"
Jace looked at him worriedly and ran and got some needle and thread as quickly and efficiently as he could he sewed the tear hoping for the bleeding to stop
Liam gave a weak push and the head popped out "ah...finally..." Liam whispered
Jace held the head steady "Okay, the baby's going to turn before you can push again. This part feels sort of odd"
Liam moaned as he felt the baby turn and he started pushing and the baby girl slid out crying
( surprise twins?)