Mpreg Central

Full Version: Centaur Breeders(Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
" I don't feel right....don't feel good...." Liam whispered shivering
Jace held him close stroking his hair
Liam snuggled into him falling asleep
Jace just held him close
Palentine walked in smirking " it's that time again...should I wake him up?" He said about to grab Liam
Jace quickly moved in front of him shaking his head "He's sick, it won't be good for your offspring, just take me, please"
Palentine smirked " it will make him feel better move aside..."
Jace shook his head defiantly "What if he makes you sick? Or does something to your future offspring by making you sick? Just take me, Ill care for him, make him better then next time you can have him. Please"
Palentine knew he was right and nodded pushing jace down on the floor he thrust into him
Jace cried out wordlessly before grabbing tightly onto the ground clamping his mouth shut tears rolling down his cheeks as he was taken
Palentine thrusted hard into him taking his time when Liam woke up Liam started to scream and cry " stop it please!" He looked so pale and sick yet he wanted to protect his love
Jace reached out to him rubbing his leg despite the agony he was in "H-hey. Go....go back to sleep....you....you're sick. Im. Im fine" he lied clenching the other fist in the dirt as he felt himself tear
" your not fine just stop it please..." Liam begged and Palentine thrusted once more releasing his load and leaving Liam weakly crawled to jace hold him "I'm sorry!"
Jace curled into him lightly "Hey, none of this is your fault. Im fine, its just a little tear"
Liam grabbed the blanket and ripped a peice of it off he pressed it to jaces tear with shaky hands
Jace whimpered pulling away a little
Liam held it to the tear til it stopped then he held jace tight shivering " I'm sorry"
Jace held him close "Stop saying sorry. Im fine, I promise"
Liam kissed his cheek and they both fell asleep til palerntines son came in grabbing liam
Jace woke as he was moved "Hey! Don't touch him! Stop!" he yelled grabbing onto him tightly